The news tells us that Joe Biden won Michigan in 2020 but… many Americans, including me, suspect the 2020 election was stolen. How on earth could Donald Trump get more votes than he did in 2016 and still lose? A vast majority of Americans know that we witnessed a rigged election, so today I just want to provide more proof that the majority is correct.
For those of you who don’t know, my vision is bad. I actually went blind for two years but my eyes are now surgically repaired. I’m blessed. I say that because I am not sure my count is correct here, but it appears Trump won 70 of 83 counties in Michigan and still somehow lost the election in that state. Put some good eyes on it and do your own count. Here are two links where you can find the official 2020 results for Michigan.
Are those numbers real? Maybe so but in a minute I am going to show you a video of how Detroit was stolen. And if Wayne County was stolen, that was enough to swing the whole state. Trump dominated smaller counties in Michigan but Biden’s wins seemed to be ONLY, or at least MOSTLY, in the larger counties. Did vote fraud come into play? You know what I think.
Below I am going to share a video published by The Gateway Pundit. Good work gang. I’m honestly jealous. At one time my websites were ranked as high, or higher, than GP but my health wouldn’t let me keep up. Thank God they kept on trucking. Excellent work GP. Here is the video:
Will the 2nd Amendment Be Destroyed By the Biden Admin?
Wow! At one time I was in the same class as these guys but now I can only make the admission that I’m not worthy. 😉
Here’s more from Gateway Pundit:
This is Part 2 in a Series on the Investigation and Findings from the Detroit Drop Box Surveillance Videos of the November 2020 General Election
Election Integrity investigators in Detroit, Michigan captured never-before-seen footage of DOZENS of ballot traffickers dumping HUNDREDS of ballots into ballot drop boxes during the 2020 US presidential election.
The exclusive drop-box footage from the 2020 presidential election was obtained by The Gateway Pundit and Attorney John Burns.
The MC4EI team in Michigan spent hours scouring through the thousands of hours of security camera footage to put together this explosive 13-minute video.
Special thanks to Patty McMurray and 100 Percent Fed Up for her help in coordinating this effort.
The MC4EI team captured dozens of instances of ballot trafficking in the 2020 Detroit Election.
The fraud was captured on camera.
Republican Secretary of State Candidate Kristina Karamo and Attorney General candidate Matt DePerno were RIGHT!
This footage changes everything!
Today’s report is Part 2 in a Series on the Investigation and Findings from the Detroit Drop Box Surveillance Videos of the November 2020 General Election
Part 1 is here: EXCLUSIVE: Part 1 – Surveillance Videos Show Alleged Ballot Traffickers Take Photos of Their Ballots in Detroit, MI
Guest Post by:
Becky Behrends, M.D., Vice President of Research for MC4EI
Joe Brandis, President of Michigan Citizens for Election Integrity (MC4EI.com)
The Michigan Bureau of Elections issued an Election Officials Manual in October 2020.
According to this manual, the persons who may return an absentee ballot are limited to:
- the voter
- a member of the voter’s immediate family who has been asked to return the ballot
- a person residing in the voter’s household who has been asked to return the ballot
- a person whose job normally includes the handling of mail (but only during the course of his or employment)
- an authorized election official
Ballot traffickers generally do not deposit a large number of ballots per drop box. With video surveillance, they are aware that this would be too obvious to those looking for violation of election laws. There were exceptions to this in what was noted at the Detroit drop boxes in 2020.
What follows is a sample list of the various multiple ballot drops which was observed by Michigan Citizens for Election Integrity (MC4EI.com), the team which reviewed and analyzed thousands of hours of surveillance videos of the Detroit drop boxes from the November 2020 general election. This list corresponds to various clips you will see in the ensuing video below.
Of note is that when MC4EI investigators initially started watching these videos, they realized they were underestimating the number of multiple ballots a person might be holding. What they assumed might be 3 ballots often turned into many more as they saw a person deposit them incrementally into a drop box. Also, it was observed that the surveillance cameras were sometimes placed at angles which precluded being able to clearly see how many ballots were deposited as the dropbox itself obstructed what was being dropped. Or, the surveillance camera was too far away to clearly see what was being deposited. For those legislators or individuals who think that surveillance cameras are sufficient to provide drop box security, MC4EI would disagree. Our experience proves otherwise.
It was also observed that individuals often wore masks as they approached the drop boxes and took them off when they got back into their cars. Even when there were no people around to worry about viral transmission.
Here is the list of clips of drop boxes you will be viewing in the video below:
- Clip #1- Heilmann Recreation Center. A woman deposits a stack of about 50 ballots while another woman appears to be videotaping her. Both are wearing face masks.
- Clip #2- Horatio Williams Foundation. A person in a vehicle has a stack of ballots which he takes a phone picture of and then hands it off to another man, who does not appear to be an election official, outside his car who holds the stack up next to the drop box and then carries the ballots off. Sound secure to you?
- Clip #3- Liberty Temple (a stand alone drop box, not associated with a satellite voting center ie SVC). A woman wearing a Mickey Mouse t-shirt deposits what initially appeared to be 3 ballots, but actually turned out to be about 6.
- Clip #4- Liberty Temple. A person made 11 motions in dropping ballots into the drop box with what appeared to be multiple ballots with each motion. The estimated amount dropped would be 30 to 40 ballots.
- Clip #5- Coleman A. Young Municipal Center. A person had about 5 unsealed ballots which were deposited all at once after sealing them.
- Clip #6- Farwell Recreation Center. A minimum of 7 or 8 ballots was deposited.
- Clip #7- Palmer Community House. A woman who appeared to be a health care worker deposited at least 6 or more ballots.
- Clip #8- Farwell Recreation Center. A woman deposited about 6 ballots.
- Clip #9- Heilmann Recreation Center. A man deposited at least 5 ballots.
- Clip #10-Kemeny Recreation Center. A woman had a stack of multiple ballots which she deposited all at once.
- Clip #11- Farwell Recreation Center. A man deposits 6 ballots from a vehicle.
- Clip #12- Liberty Temple. A woman deposits a stack of ballots.
- Clip #13- Pistons Performance Center. A man with a phone deposits 5 ballots.
- Clip #14- North Rosedale Park. A woman with a mask deposits 6 ballots.
- Clip #15- Balduck Park. A person on the passenger side of a red truck takes a pic of the drop box and center. A vehicle then drives up with what appears to be a female health care worker who deposits 8 ballots.
- Clip #16- Balduck Park. A woman appearing to be a health care worker deposits a minimum of 10 ballots.
- Clip #17- Balduck Park. The same woman as noted in Clip#16 deposited 12 ballots.
- Clip #18- Liberty Temple. A female postal worker drops a few ballots.
- Clip #19- Liberty Temple. The same female postal person as in Clip #18 deposits multiple ballots.
- Clip #20- Liberty Temple. The same female postal worker as in Clip #18 arrives in a private vehicle and deposits at least 10 ballots.
- Clip #21- Male postal worker deposits about 10 ballots.
- Clip #22 -Liberty Temple. Same male postal worker as seen in Clip#21 deposits multiple ballots.
If someone other than the voter is delivering their absentee ballot, it must be delivered to the clerk of the respective city or township office. Not to a drop box. There are no specific rules in Michigan regarding nursing home absentee voting. Michigan does not have special voting deputies for nursing homes as does Wisconsin. Therefore, the general rules apply as noted above.
As seen in the video, postal workers made visits to the drop boxes. MC4EI discussed this with postal service employees in the metro-Detroit area. None of them has ever delivered absentee ballots to drop boxes, but only to clerks offices.
Read the rest at Gateway Pundit…
Again, nice work GP! Again I’m jealous but even without my disabilities I wouldn’t have ever kept up with these guys. They are too good. Brutal honesty folks. LOL
Though Michigan’s 16 electoral votes were not enough to flip the presidential election, it is pretty clear that Michigan is not the only state in question for 2020.
- Trump calls for new election to be held immediately after more indications surface that 2020 was stolen
- Stunning: Montana election integrity organization found more than 120,000 invalid votes cast during 2020 election
- Florida arrests, charges 20 individuals with election fraud
- DROP BOXES were critical for the Biden Regime to steal the 2020 POTUS election, so are there enough new election laws to STOP THE STEAL of the Midterms?
- Not just elections: Deep state rigged Census count in order to give Democrats huge electoral advantages
- Forged absentee ballots discovered in Harris County, Texas, from 2020 election, all for Democrats
- Arizona AG Brnovich sends notice to state Senate, says criminal prosecutions coming in relation to 2020 election
- We now have proof the 2020 election was stolen – The MSM, social media, big tech And Democrats publicly exposed for conspiratorial coverup to install Joe Biden into the White House
The above is just a recent sample of articles we have published on this site, and remember I have two, in the past 6 months. Now that I can see well enough to type again I am trying to catch up.
The election was stolen folks. We know it but hold on… your favorite TV show comes on in 5 minutes. Better take care of your priorities and forget about this stolen election. Nothing to see here.
Wake the #### up America!
Dean Garrison is the publisher of DC Clothesline and DC Dirty Laundry. Follow him on GAB, GETTR and Truth Social. He is permanently banned from Twitter and suspended 40 of the last 41 days on Facebook. LOL Please feel free to reprint this article in part or full. Dean is trying to resurrect his career after 2 years of blindness. His eyes are fixed but his web traffic is NOT. If you can help by sharing articles it would be much appreciated. Prayers are always appreciated too. If you can afford it, I would also be grateful for donations, large or small. I am blocked, because of politics, by ALL major donation websites. So if you have a donation please send it to me directly by snail mail: Dean Garrison, 109 Martha Street, DuBois, NE 68345. God Bless you ALL and God Bless America. We will win, or we will die trying!
More from Dean…
- MORE PROOF The Election Was STOLEN!!! Joe Biden Speaks to Union Workers on Labor Day and Few Show Up… PROOF IN PICTURES!!!
- MSM CENSORED TRUTH: How Trump Supported Blacks While Obama Supported Their Islamic Slave Masters
- Video: Dan Bongino Goes Ballistic Over Monday’s FBI Raid of Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Estate
- Depopulation by Confusing YOUR Kids and Grandkids? The Brief History of “Drag Queen Story Hour” — 19 Pieces of Filth
- Elon Musk Panics Over Discovering 90% of Twitter Users Are FAKE Spambots… We First Started Reporting This in 2013
- Until the World Admits That COVID Was PLANNED GENOCIDE People Will Keep Dying Needlessly
- What Some Kids from Ferguson Missouri Told Me After Michael Brown Shooting and Subsequent Riots
- Exploring the Covid Scamdemic… Who is Big Pharma Really Giving Money to?
- Democrats Were Founded by Racists and Their REAL Intent is to EXTERMINATE the African-American Population
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!