Dr. Eowyn’s post first appeared at Fellowship of the Minds
In a 1988 essay titled “Visions from the Last Crusade,” O’Rourke described his fantasy of killing 38 children with a car. He wrote:
The catacombs of my head produce the most wonderful dreams and visions. I feel that I am one with my intellect and my soul. It was during these dreams and visions that I concocted a notion. It started as something small at first, but after every dream it grew stronger, until the urge had become too great. No longer could this strong desire in my mind be suppressed. Recognizing this fact, my one and only goal in life became the termination of everything that was free and loving….
It was simply ecstasy. As I drove home, I envisioned myself committing more of these “acts of love”, and after a while, I had no trouble carrying them out.
The more people I killed, the longer my dreams were. I soon quit my job, and stayed at my house in an almost comatose state. My dreams grew longer and more vivid. They kept me alive and proved to be the only thing to live for. I had killed nearly 38 people by the time of my twenty-third birthday, and each one was more fulfilling than the last.
- Beto O’Rourke: I Belonged To Oldest Group Of Computer Hackers In US History – Cult Of The Dead Cow
- Watch: Beto at Democrat debate: ‘Hell, yes, we’re going to take your AR-15’
- Beto O’Rourke promises to prosecute Trump if he wins in 2020
- Beto says we have just 10 years remaining to save the planet from “climate change”
- Beto goes full communist, threatens to break apart U.S. wealth