The Ilhan Omar circus continues.
Over $250,000 to a guy she later ended up dating?
I smell another Omar scandal in the making.
Here’s more from PEN:
Sorry. No data so far.
If you thought Ilhan Omar was bad already because of her hate for Israel and her love for Communism, just wait until you see what she did this week.
Last week Congresswoman Omar, who is married to at least 1 man, was seen on a date with a mysterious new suitor. According to a new article from Daily Mail, the man she has been seeing Democrat strategist Tim Mynett.
To make it more interesting, Ilhan Omar’s campaign paid Mynett’s company, E-Street Group, over $250,000 in consulting fees and travel expenses during her last campaign in 2018.
Ilhan Omar’s campaign staff and her congressional team have refused to answer media inquiries about what exactly E-Street Group does for her campaign if anything.
Wow, now she has been possibly caught transferring money to her next husband.
Her brusband is going to be very angry about this.
Here’s some of the Latest from the Ilhan Omar Saga:
- Ilhan Omar’s Extended Criminal Record Exposed
- Lawsuit Filed for the Deportation of Ilhan Omar
- Ilhan Omar UNMASKED: Terrorist Roots, Alias, Criminal Acts, Pre/Post Immigration History
- Too Funny: Almost 17,000 People Have Now Reported Ilhan Omar to Immigration Authorities
- Ilhan Omar Gets BRUTAL REALITY CHECK After Trump EXPOSES What She’s REALLY Doing For Him
After filing for divorce from her current husband, all of America was hoping she’d go back to her brusband (brother/husband):
- BOMBSHELL! Ilhan Omar’s Brother is GAY, She Married Him Anyway
- Confirmed: Ilhan Omar DID marry her brother to cheat immigration system as White House petition demands investigation into her “loyalty” to the U.S.
- Omar’s Brother-Husband’s Birthdate On Wedding Certificate Matches School Records
- “Hidden Code” Discovered On Website of Ilhan Omar’s Sister Adds to Evidence That Omar Married Her Brother
I don’t often defend Ilhan Omar but its hard to keep the fire burning in a marriage when your significant other prefers to be with other men.
So I can’t blame her for that, but I think for $250,000 she might have been able to find a better future husband than this guy.
He kind of looks Jewish.
I know, I know…
Bad joke and I mean no offense to Jewish people.
This woman needs to be arrested or deported.
We’d be satisfied with either.
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!