Another food processing plant has gone up in flames. According to local news Stevens Point Journal, a fire ripped through a pizza-making plant in Wisconsin on Monday.
In all fairness, this plant makes “food-like products”, but those experiencing financial difficulties often find the speed and ease of these items to be all too enticing. Festive Foods manufactures frozen pizzas for supermarkets in a 120,000 sq. feet facility and considers itself a “leading co-packer of USDA-certified frozen-topped pizza, sandwiches, dough products, and stuffed appetizers.
More than 70 firefighters from multiple fire departments battled a massive fire at Festive Foods in eastern Portage County that began around 9:00 local time. The American Red Cross arrived on the scene shortly after to provide food and water to firefighters. They snapped two pictures of the blaze, showing flames erupting from the facility’s roof and a column of thick dark smoke pouring into the air, according to a report by ZeroHedge.
Waupaca manufacturing fire: Red Cross disaster volunteers are canteening for more than 70 firefighters & first responders on the scene of a large manufacturer fire on County Highway D. Additional details here as they're available. pic.twitter.com/HdTT1vvLK1
— American Red Cross of Wisconsin (@RedCrossWIS) June 13, 2022
Will the 2nd Amendment Be Destroyed By the Biden Admin?
There seem to be a lot of fires at plants that create food products or process foods.
FBI Warns of Targeted Cyber Attacks On Food Plants After Mysterious Rash Of Fires
Coincidence? Two Separate Fires Destroy Chicken Farm & Agricultural Equipment Dealer In MN
It all started when the lockdowns for
the common cold COVID-19 started. Meat packing plants were declared “hot spots” and forced to shut down. We started warning of upcoming food shortages at that time, and it has only gotten worse.
Prepare For Food Shortages: Meat Processing Plants Are “Hotspots” For COVID-19
Beef Prices Soar To Record High As Meatpacking Plants Shutter
Firefighters were able to get the blaze under control in the early evening, but damage to the food processing plant has yet to be fully assessed. Festive Foods’ Facebook page indicates the plant is “temporarily closed.”
“Today festive foods experienced a heartbreaking event. As many of you have seen in the news we have had a terrible fire run through our plant,” a post on Festive Foods’ Facebook read.
This is probably all just another coincidence though, right? Even though fuel prices are skyrocketing and a diesel shortage is also hitting the country. Getting what’s left of the food to stores before it goes bad could be impossible. Plus, even members of the ruling class are warning the world to brace for famine:
Zelensky: “A Severe Food Crisis And Famine” Is On The Way
- Another Cataclysmic Error Threatens To Plunge The U.S. Economy Into A Bottomless Abyss Of Pain And Suffering
- VAERS data show 2,000 percent increase in reports of brain injuries following COVID-19 vaccination
- INSANELY VULNERABLE: If Russia cuts off supply of enriched uranium to US power companies, America’s nuclear energy reactors will close within a year
- After repeatedly denying the existence of Ukrainian biolabs, Pentagon finally admits to running 46 of them
- As Bidenflation collapses economy, unfunded state pension bomb ready to explode, costing trillions
Today on DC Clothesline
- California House passes “infanticide” bill legalizing the killing of newborn babies 7 days or more after birth
- Monkeypox outbreak could be a result of failed COVID-19 vaccination program
- “No One Told Me Any of What I’m Going to Tell You Now”: Detransitioned Man Shares Grim Details of Trans Surgeries
- Big Tech censorship expands into fairy tale realm of “climate change” – anyone who doesn’t believe the lies will be silenced
- 4 OUT OF 5 CANADIAN “COVID-19 DEATHS” ARE IN THE “FULLY VACCINATED”
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!