A federal jury today found Roger Stone guilty of lying to Congress and witness tampering in relation to his work on President Donald trump’s 2016 campaign. The obvious question for anyone who has reported on the antics of the federal governments often kangaroo courts is, how many Brady violations did the prosecution engage in? However, immediately after the verdict was handed down, there were calls to arrest and indict talk show host Alex Jones, as well. Who will be next in the witchhunt brought about by a non-existent Russian collusion?
First, Mike Adams of Natural News reports on the calls to have Jones arrested and indicted.
The same prosecutor who ran the rigged “kangaroo court” show trial against Roger Stone is on the courtroom floor demanding the immediate arrest and indictment of Alex Jones, according to sources who have spoken directly to Natural News in the last few minutes.
Reporters who have been covering the trial have contacted Alex Jones, warning him that the deep state is now leapfrogging off the “victory” against Roger Stone, aiming to silence Alex Jones by having him arrested. The charge? According to sources, Alex Jones is now being accused of calling for a mass uprising against tyranny. Such a call is not a crime, by the way. It is enshrined in the Bill of Rights.
When Democrats call for protests, of course, that’s characterized as “justice.” When Trump supporters call for peaceful, lawful protests, that’s smeared as a crime.
“This is the closest level of naked tyranny I have ever seen,” said Alex Jones on his live InfoWars.com broadcast today. “This is a message to the deep state that says to anybody who supports Trump in 2020, we are going to bankrupt you, we are going to put you in prison, we’re coming for your children and we’re going to destroy you,” Jones added.
In a private phone call with Alex that took place over the last few minutes, Alex told Natural News that the deep state was seeking to imprison or murder every influential Trump supporter so that no voices could speak out against the impeachment show trial being rigged / run by congenital liar Rep. Adam Schiff (loonbag-CA). The strategy of taking down Trump, he explained, has long been based on cutting off his supporters using a combination of censorship, de-monetization, “lawfare” operations and threats of arrest.
Sorry. No data so far.
This is on top of the New York Times now running smear pieces against independent journalist John Solomon, who has been one of the most consistently accurate and credible researchers exposing deep state shenanigans.
“What went on in court today should terrify everyone in America,” Jones said during his broadcast, “…that if we don’t get control of our judiciary, we are going the way that all the nations go when they are falling. What I confirmed from multiple people in the courtroom is so criminal, is so evil… these people are absolutely unbelievable.”
The Coordinated Conspiracy Against Trump and His Supporters is Now Moving Into a “Hot Phase” Designed to Trigger Civil War
It’s now clear that the CIA-run media is complicit in a massive conspiracy to criminalize President Trump’s policies, smear all Trump supporters, indict and lock up pro-Trump voices (after banning them from all tech platforms, of course) and remove Trump from office, installing a radical left-wing authoritarian tyranny that will rule over the American people like communist China.
Should they move to arrest Alex Jones, it seems likely the deep state will deliberately ignite a shooting war in America, as armed patriots would likely descend on Washington D.C. to finally drain the swamp and arrest all the treasonous criminals who have declared war on truth, justice and our constitutional republic. Although I’m not calling for such action, it is my independent analysis that a shooting war would almost certainly unfold if Alex Jones were arrested.
President Trump tweeted, “So they now convict Roger Stone of lying and want to jail him for many years to come. Well, what about Crooked Hillary, Comey, Strzok, Page, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Shifty Schiff, Ohr & Nellie, Steele & all of the others, including even Mueller himself? Didn’t they lie?….”
So they now convict Roger Stone of lying and want to jail him for many years to come. Well, what about Crooked Hillary, Comey, Strzok, Page, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Shifty Schiff, Ohr & Nellie, Steele & all of the others, including even Mueller himself? Didn’t they lie?….
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 15, 2019
OK, but you’re the president, Sir. It’s your job to quit talking about all those guys and start bringing them to justice. The obvious question anyone watching all of this play out is why is the Trump administration not bringing justice against those criminals? Is it because he is really filling the swamp rather than draining it?
Steve Quayle also chimed in on what is taking place. Take a listen to this interview on the Hagman Report.
Already a petition has formed on Stone’s behalf on the White House petition site calling on Trump to pardon him.
The petition, titled “Pardon Roger Stone,” simply reads, “We, the undersigned, respectfully request that the President of the United States grant a full and unconditional pardon to Roger Jason Stone Jr.”
The petition was started on Friday following the verdict by JV and already has more than 1,600 signatures.
Stone joins a long line of people tied to Trump that have found themselves in trouble with the feds via Robert Mueller’s bogus investigation into the Russian election interference lie.
Forbes listed those who came before him.
- Michael Cohen, Trump’s former personal lawyer, was sentenced in December 2018 to three years of prison for lying to Congress, campaign finance violations and tax evasion, and separately received an additional two months of prison time for lying to Congress about a Moscow Trump Tower deal.
- George Papadopoulos, a former Trump foreign policy advisor, was sentenced in September 2018 to 14 days in prison (with a year of supervised release) after pleading guilty to lying to FBI agents about his contacts with Russian intermediaries during the 2016 campaign; he filed in October to run for Katie Hill’s vacant California Congressional seat.
- Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign manager, was found guilty by a Virginia court of tax and bank fraud in August 2018, and in November 2018 voided his plea deal (by lying to investigators) in separate federal charges brought by Mueller; he’s currently serving a combined seven and a half years in prison from both cases.
- Rick Gates, a former deputy to Manafort during the Trump campaign, pleaded guilty in February 2018 to charges of conspiracy against the United States and making false statements; despite a plea bargain, he faces between four to six years in prison, but his sentencing date has yet to happen—partially because he testified against Stone.
- Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security advisor, pleaded guilty in December 2017 to lying to the FBI but nearly two years later has yet to be sentenced; his sentencing has been scheduled for early December, but could be upended by a new claim of innocence filed in federal court.
Stone and Jones
- Video: Tucker Carlson Exposes Obama Judge Who Is Screwing Roger Stone
- IT’S ALL THEATER!!! Surveillance video captures FBI directing CNN camera man at Roger Stone raid
- Must Watch Video: Alex Jones ERUPTS: “They’re F****** Killing Already Born Babies… So Don’t Tell Me It Isn’t Real”
- Alex Jones Offers $1 Million Dollars to Anyone Who Can Prove He Encouraged Violence Against the Media
Article posted with permission from Sons Of Liberty Media
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!