It’s incredibly ironic that a “Baby Lives Matter” mural would be painted on the streets outside Planned Parenthood. Yet, that is exactly what happened in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Considering that Planned Parenthood murders more black children than any other ethnicity in the US and its founder promoted the “weeding” out of negroes, it stands to reason that someone would take the opportunity to use the BLM narrative to expose the crimes of Planned Parenthood. And someone has done just that.
- Black Genocide In 21st Century America
- Bill Gates’ Dad Was Head of Planned Parenthood (60 Million Babies Murdered), Inspired His Population Control Views – And He Wants to Help People? Get Behind Me Satan! (Videos)
- Under “Most Pro-Life President Ever,” Report Indicates Planned Parenthood Performed Largest Numbers Of Abortions & Received Highest Amount Of Your Tax Dollars In A Year
- Planned Parenthood Continues To Get More Than 600 Million Dollars A Year From Federal Government
WBTV has the story.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WBTV) – Someone painted a “Baby Lives Matter” mural at a Planned Parenthood location in Charlotte.
WBTV’s Sky 3 observed the mural from above. WBTV reached out to the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department to see if there was any response to this mural.
They responded and said on Wednesday, CMPD officers went to South Torrence Street in reference to a call for service regarding vandalism in the street.
Police say the incident is being investigated, and they have also made appropriate notification to the Charlotte Department of Transportation.
The vandalism is being investigated by the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department. https://t.co/lIFKhgpdIQ
— WDBJ7 (@WDBJ7) August 27, 2020
Adam Salazar adds:
Interesting to note that while the mural is similar to ones celebrating “Black Lives Matter” in major Democrat-run cities across the country, the message promoting life is instead being investigated as an act of vandalism.
So it’s vandalism when it doesn’t meet your narrative?
— NEAL 🇺🇸 (@NealThomp) August 27, 2020
“So it’s vandalism when it doesn’t meet your narrative?” noted one keen Twitter user.
The “Baby Lives Matter” message riffs off the Black Lives Matter mantra to call attention to the millions of babies killed in abortion clinics each year.
In this case, the message takes on special significance as it’s painted outside Planned Parenthood, the abortion provider credited with killing millions of black babies that’s finally having to face the “racist legacy” and “eugenic ideology” of its founder, Margaret Sanger.
Indeed! The Black Lives Matter movement, which is a contrived politically funded insurrectionist group with a definite agenda, won’t actually take a stand for the innocent black lives of the unborn in the black community. Rather, they thrive on it because they don’t realize just how much control they are under.
Someone was definitely making a statement here. However, it wasn’t the propaganda of the Black Lives Matter movement, but rather a real message of life, liberty and justice, the very things our country was founded upon.
Courtesy of TWS
- Time To Lock Up Black Lives Matter Leader Shaun King After Threatening To Dox Innocent Cops
- Democrats essentially CONCEDE the election: Nancy Pelosi demands “no debates” as Democrats face the truth that Joe Biden is a walking Alzheimer’s patient who belongs in a nursing home
- U.S. Marshals Recover Nearly 40 Missing Children In Special “Operation Not Forgotten”
- Media Manipulation & How To Spot It
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!