In late January Matt Palumbo reported that recent polling suggests that Trump Support among black voters has doubled since last year.
Monday Dr. Steve Turley released his thoughts on YouTube.
We will follow Turley’s video with more from Palumbo’s story.
Here’s more from Palumbo at Bongino.com:
In November, two polls found that President Trump’s approval rating among black likely voters had reached 34%. An Emerson poll found that Trump has a 34.5% approval rating among black likely voters and a Rasmussen poll found that number was 34%.
Both polls provide an obvious contradiction to the media narrative about President Trump appealing to “racists,” hence why neither got a second of airtime on CNN or MSNBC.
The latest data out from Rasmussen Reports has black support as high as 42% overall among likely voters, with 29% “strongly” approving. One year ago today, Rasmussen had Trump polling at 21% approval among black voters, meaning that support has doubled in the past year.
Sorry. No data so far.
Many Blacks have finally figured out what Democrats have been doing to them for years.
- REAL HISTORY: The NRA supported black Americans in their fight against the KKK, the racist, militant wing of the Democrat party
- Newly released JFK files reveal Democrat LBJ was a member of the KKK, which was run by Democrats
- Did you know the Democrats ran the KKK, started the Civil War, celebrated slavery and fought against the Civil Rights Act?
- Finally! Black Pastors Call Out Racist Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger
- Watch: Black Trump Supporter SHUTS DOWN Angry Lib
- Video: Black Georgia Voters Tell MSNBC Why They are Pro-Trump
Things are starting to change for Democrats.
Minority voters have figured out the lies and now understand that Republicans act, while Democrats talk.
The Dems promote hype and spread lies, while Trump just continues to take action.
Who should blacks vote for in 2020?
A party that has hung them out to dry for decades?
People, black or white, are smarter than that.
Well most are, which is why Trump will be winning by a landslide in November.
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!