POSTED BY: DINO PORRAZZO
Two brothers who refused to wear masks inside a Target store in Van Nuys earlier this month were arrested following a brawl with security guards that left one person injured.
The Los Angeles Police Department’s Van Nuys Division have arrested two suspects wanted in connection with a felony battery.
On May 1, 2020, around 10:20 a.m., two suspects entered a Target store in the 5700 hundred block of Sepulveda Boulevard, in the city of Van Nuys with no masks on. The two male suspects were confronted about not wearing masks within the retail store. When they refused to wear a mask, they were escorted out of the store.
As they approached the exit, one suspect, suddenly without provocation, turned and punched a store employee, causing him and the suspect to fall to the floor. While on the ground, the store employee broke his left arm. A fight erupted between the two suspects and store employees.
Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics transported the store employee to a local hospital and was treated for his injuries.
The two suspects were shortly arrested on the same day for Felony Battery and their bail was set at $50,000.
First suspect is 31-year-old, Phillip Hamilton.
Second suspect is 29-year-old, Paul Hamilton.
Scroll down to leave a comment!
Join us at SPREELY if you want REAL NEWS without the leftist censorship!
Also join us at MUMBLIT!
Join me on Twitter!
- Threats of VIOLENCE force Oklahoma city to end coronavirus face mask rule
- Tempers Are Flaring Over Lockdown, Masks, and Money: Is All-Out Civil Unrest About to Erupt?
- ANALYSIS: Trump’s re-election odds just plummeted to 1 in 8 due to his own supporters refusing to wear masks in public
- Here’s what happens next: Lockdowns will be prematurely ended without necessary mask mandates; things will look fine for 6-8 weeks, then a new EXPLOSION of coronavirus infections will emerge
- Health care workers are rejecting “KN95” knockoff masks made in China
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!