After Nancy Pelosi’s stunt on Tuesday Night, I think it is time she calls it quits.
The woman can no longer handle her own emotions and she is leading her party off the proverbial cliff.
Nancy Pelosi’s GOP challenger, John Dennis, has a lot to say about Pelosi’s behavior.
Here’s the exclusive interview from Next News Network:
Would Pelosi’s district dare vote her out?
That remains to be seen, but they can only take so much “bat $hit crazy” before people have to return to common sense — you would hope.
Sorry. No data so far.
Here are a couple of really nice endorsements for Dennis.
Thomas Massie said “John Dennis is a fighter. He will stand up to failed city leaders and improve the quality of life for average San Franciscans. In Congress, he will help reign in out of controI Washington. John has my full support. I look forward to having him as a trusted colleague.”
Senator Paul said “San Franciscans could not find a better representative in Congress than my friend John Dennis. Speaker Pelosi’s disastrous policies and appalling recent behavior towards President Trump do not deserve reelection. John Dennis will work with the President and me to end foreign wars, reduce federal spending and restore the promise of the American Dream.”
Nancy Pelosi is insane.
John Dennis gave us some insight as to why she may be losing it.
Sorry John, Nancy lost it a long time ago.
She is just getting worse and more emboldened (or desperate).
- When Pelosi Ripped Trump’s Speech In Half, Was It A Harbinger Of What Is About To Happen To America During This Election?
- Watch: Desperate Nancy Pelosi Melts Down as Impeachment Implodes – She REFUSES To Let Impeachment End!
- Nancy Pelosi Just THREATENED Every GOP Senator With 3 UGLY Words She Will Soon Regret
- Pelosi’s Impeachment Charade is Nothing More Than a Juvenile Insult
- Watch: Gaetz and Biggs Expose Nancy Pelosi on National TV & Detail What She’s Doing to Democrat Party
This woman makes people that have actually been diagnosed with severe mental problems look like viable alternatives.
To vote her out, we have to put John Dennis in the face of every person in her district.
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!