Most people are aware of the Clinton Foundation (CF), Clinton Global Initiative (CGI), Clinton Climate Initiative (CCI) and Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI), but most are not aware of the other 47 foundations, funds, LLCs, and shell companies with non-existing addresses this crime family keeps hush about.
Many of these organizations are indeed still operating, while others have dissolved or “merged”, as they like to refer to it. The majority of this information comes directly from their tax returns (990s), and the remainder from further research in digging through their websites. Below is an alphabetical listing of all of their organizations with notes next to a handful of them. Some of these organizations will show up in future articles here, but for now, other researchers can dig into this BIG LIST!
Before getting to the list, there are two very important pieces of information to include. First, there are ongoing investigations by the FBI into the Clinton Foundation in at least 4 states. Second, on page 294 of the IG report it states: Hillary Clinton & Foundation – Crime against children. It does not indicate which foundation they are referring to, but based on previous research, all are suspect.
- Asseco Training Center: in Cartagena Colombia, opened in 2013, only it doesn’t really exist
- Bush-Clinton Haiti Fund: registered 1/28/10 and dissolved 12/27/12
- Bush-Clinton Katrina Fund
- Clinton Climate Initiative (CCI)
- Clinton Development Initiative (CDI)
- Clinton Family Foundation: in NY registered in 2001
- Clinton Foundation: in AR registered 1998
- Clinton Foundation: in Hong Kong registered 2014
- Clinton Foundation: in Haiti
- Clinton Foundation: in Sweden
- Clinton Foundation HIV/AIDS Initiative (CFHAI): bogus company run under CF
- Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership (CGEP): in Canada (Frank Giustra)
- Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative (CGSGI)
- Clinton Global Citizens Award (CGCA)
- Clinton Global Initiative (CGI): in AR registered 2005
- Clinton Global Initiative Asia (CFIA)
- Clinton Global Initiative University (CGIU)
- Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI): Claim to be around since 2002, registration in MA not until 2009
- Clinton Health Matter Initiative (CHMI)
- Clinton Hunter Development Initiative (CSBI)
- Clinton Institute (CI)
- Clinton Small Business Initiative (CSBI)
- Ciudad Verde Amarilo Triada Frailejon III: in Bogota
- Forty Two (FT)
- No Ceilings: The Full Participation Project
- Onward Together: Hillary’s most recent scandal
- The Alliance for a Healthier Generation (Alliance): started by the CF and American Heart Association
- The Clinton Initiatives (TCI)
- The Clinton Museum Store (TCMS)
- Too Small to Fail
- William J. Clinton Foundation (Kenya) Charity Trust: in Nairobi
- William J. Clinton Foundation UK: in London – dissolved on 10/10/17
- William J. Clinton Foundation (WJCF)
- William J. Clinton Presidential Center (CPC)
- WJC Investments (William Jefferson Clinton, for profit)
- WJC LLC (William Jefferson Clinton, for profit)
Below are a list of the Clintons’ LLCs, LTDs, and SAs:
- Haiti Development Fund LLC: in NY (50% ownership)
- Acceso Fund LLC: in NY (50% ownership)
- Acceso Ofertal Local: in Colombia (fruit/vegetable supply)
- Acacia Development CO: in NY (investment)
- Acceso Worldwide Fund Inc.: in NY (investment)
- Fondo Acceso Sas: in Colombia – subsidiary of Acceso Fund LLC
- Acceso Cashew Enterprise Ltd: in Maharashtra IN (cashew company)
- Tukula Farmin Company Ltd: Operates in Kasungu Malawi and Mchinji
- Moyo Nuts and Seeds Ltd: in Limbe MI
- Moyo Development Company: in Africa
- Acceso Peanut Enterprise Corp: in Haiti (false address and doesn’t exist)
- Acceso Boyaca SA: in Colombia (50% ownership)
- Chakipi Acceso SA: in Lima PE (50% ownership)
- Ruaha Development Co Ltd: in Upanga Tanzania
Will the 2nd Amendment Be Destroyed By the Biden Admin?
Courtesy of Freedom Outpost
Article posted with permission from Corey Lynn, originally published at CoreysDigs.com
Corey Lynn is an investigative journalist who digs for truth in a world where nothing is as it seems, and then connecting the dots and presenting her findings to you. You can follow her work at CoreysDigs.com.
Sorry. No data so far.
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!