Adam Schiff isn’t going to like this.
In case you missed it, and you probably did, there were lots of interesting signs at impeachment hearings this week.
I’m not schiffing you.
I’m not schiffing you one bit.
Will the 2nd Amendment Be Destroyed By the Biden Admin?
These signs were at least mildly more entertaining than the hearings this week, though so are things like root canals.
Sorry. No data so far.
Here’s more from our friends at 100 Percent Fed Up:
Republicans displayed a large sign today in the impeachment hearing room, saying, “Where’s Adam?”
They also put up a sign with Adam Schiff on a milk carton:
Even though Adam Schiff isn’t on this committee, he’s positioned himself as a special prosecutor in this sham impeachment. This is his report, so why isn’t he at the hearing?
Chairman Adam Schiff prided himself on being the special prosecutor in this sham impeachment.
But special prosecutors testify before Congress. Mueller did. Starr did. Where’s Adam Schiff?
Chairman Adam Schiff prided himself on being the special prosecutor in this sham impeachment. But special prosecutors testify before Congress. Mueller did. Starr did.
Where's Adam Schiff? pic.twitter.com/FDohyAjL27
— Kevin McCarthy (@GOPLeader) December 9, 2019
Rep. Lee Zeldin tweeted:
Apparently he has something better to do today than to present his own report in person. pic.twitter.com/MwAXAyeSoE
— Lee Zeldin (@RepLeeZeldin) December 9, 2019
They have a point.
Special prosecutors should testify before congress.
My guess is that he was actually in a paranoid frenzy trying to burn all evidence of his own Ukraine dealings, and maybe of his colleagues dealings as well.
- Ukrainian Who Raised Money for Schiff’s Campaign Received Lucrative Defense Contracts
- Bombshell: Pelosi and Schiff Connected to a Ukrainian Arms Dealer
- Rush Limbaugh: John “Brennan Went to Ukraine with Fake Passport” to Collect Dirt on Trump
- Bombshell: Hunter Biden NEVER Worked in Ukraine Despite Five Years on Burisma’s Board, While Being Paid $50,000 a Month
I don’t know, he could have been trying to catch Rudy before he found something as well.
- Giuliani Uncovers Treasure Trove of Ukrainian Documents, “Biden Money Laundering And Perjury”
- Dems Panic as Rudy Giuliani Previews His “Doomsday” Files: $5.3 Billion in US Aid During Obama Crime Spree
Too late on that.
Honestly, after a hard two weeks of impeaching sometimes a man needs a break.
But my honest guess is that he just needed the week off.
It’s hard to be the most hated man in America.
He’ll be back soon enough.
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!