Would you burn down someone’s house because they pray to a different god?
I’m sure some would, but LOTS of Muslims commit these crimes in nations that tend to support such actions.
Egypt is one of those nations where Christians are not necessarily safe, but that can be said for most nations.
Religious persecution and extremism is an affliction felt all over the world.
Will the 2nd Amendment Be Destroyed By the Biden Admin?
From Robert Spencer at Jihad Watch:
You will likely not hear about this anywhere but here. But just imagine if the roles were reversed (which never happens; nor should it). Then it would be screaming international news.
“Coptic Houses Set on Fire,” International Christian Concern, January 4, 2020:
01/04/2020 Egypt (International Christian Concern) – Egyptian Christian houses were set on fire the evening of December 24th in Qena, according to Copts United News. The incident occurred just days before Coptic Orthodox Christians celebrate Christmas on January 7th. The arson was done because the Christians had wanted to pray together in the days preceding Christmas. The village had requested that their church become legalized one year ago but no progress has since been made.
The presence of churches is a highly controversial issue within Egypt. The country’s laws heavily regulate this process, although less so compared to previous years. Churches are often an unwelcome presence in villages, even in cases where the population has a strong Christian demographic. Islamic extremists often do all within their power to prevent churches from operating, and to discourage Christians from living comfortably within villages.
Egypt is not the safest place on earth for Christians.
- Muslim Policeman Murders Two Christians While Guarding Their Church in Egypt
- Egyptian Christian Dies of Gunshot Wound After Being Turned Away by Three Local Hospitals
- Al Jazeera’s Thug Journalists Threaten Coptic Christians in Egypt
- EGYPTIAN CHRISTIAN LEADER ON OBAMA’S SILENCE ON PERSECUTION OF CHRISTIANS: “HE DID NOT SPEAK LOUD FOR THIS AND SHAME ON HIM IF HE IS A CHRISTIAN” (Geller, Atlas Shrugs)
- Same Old Egypt… 4 Christians Killed While Security Forces Do Nothing
- Egypt: Muslims Burn Down 23 Houses Belonging to Christians (Geller, Atlas Shrugs)
Then again, as much as it pains me to say, neither is America.
This is our future if we don’t keep draining the swamp and building the wall, America.
Don’t believe me?
Look at what has happened to Europe.
Dean Garrison is Publisher of DC Clothesline and DC Dirty Laundry
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!