The official explanation that Jeffrey Epstein hanged himself using bedsheets is contradicted by the claims of a former inmate at the same facility who said that the bedsheets weren’t much stronger than paper and that this would have been an “impossibility.”
“Jeffrey Epstein was found hanging in his lower Manhattan jail cell with a bedsheet wrapped around his neck and secured to the top of a bunk bed,” the New York Post reported.
“The convicted pedophile, who was 6 feet tall, apparently killed himself by kneeling toward the floor and strangling himself with the makeshift noose, law enforcement sources said Monday.”
However, this version of events is contradicted by the assertions of a former inmate at the same jail whose claims were also published by the New York Post.
Will the 2nd Amendment Be Destroyed By the Biden Admin?
“You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen,” said the former inmate.
The source also said that suicide was an “impossibility” and couldn’t have been accomplished via a bed.
“Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars,” he said.
Sorry. No data so far.
As we reported yesterday, Epstein’s cell mate was transferred out the day before the billionaire sex trafficker’s alleged “suicide,” meaning there was no witness to observe it.
Courtesy of Prison Planet
Follow on Twitter: Follow @PrisonPlanet
There is a war on free speech. Without your support, my voice will be silenced.
Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.
More Epstein “Suicide” Coverage:
- Jeffrey Epstein’s Death Was Reported on 4chan Before Anywhere Else
- NY Times Reporter Claims Last August Epstein Told Him He Had “Damaging Information On Rich, Famous And Powerful People”
- Federal Judge Who Oversaw Release Of Jeffrey Epstein’s Sealed Records Was Found Dead
- Prison worker’s 4Chan post 10 minutes before news of Jeffrey Epstein’s death hit media: “…guy in a green dress military outfit… switched him out”
- The Elaborate Rescue Of Jeffrey Epstein By The Clintons
- Pathologist Connected to JFK Investigation to Conduct Autopsy on Epstein
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!