Scratch a liberal, find a hypocrite. Check out what Sen. Chuck Schumer said about impeachment back in 1998:
SCHUMER: “What began 25 years ago with Watergate as a solemn and necessary process to force the president to adhere to the rule of law has grown beyond our control, so that now we are routinely using criminal accusations and scandal to win the political battles and ideological differences we cannot settle at the ballot box. It has been used with reckless abandon by both parties, Democrats and Republicans. And we are now at a point where we risk, deeply risk wounding the nation we all love.”
Cross-posted with Mental Recession
Will the 2nd Amendment Be Destroyed By the Biden Admin?
Courtesy of Conservative Firing Line
- McConnell Shreds Schumer Over Impeachment Demands (Video)
- Trump slams sham impeachment as ‘illegal, partisan attempted coup’ in scathing letter to Pelosi
- Analysis: Democrat Party a DIRECT THREAT to United States with sham impeachment
- Former Navy SEAL Craig ‘Sawman’ Sawyer warns of ‘gruesome massacre’ if Trump removed from office
- Opinion: Radical Democrats, allies deliberately pushing America to brink of second bloody civil war
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!