Virginia surely has stirred up a hornet’s nest.
West Virginia is asking counties to defect while other states start to organize their own 2A sanctuaries.
Now Habersham Co., Georgia has earned the distinction of being the state’s first 2nd Amendment Sanctuary County.
Here’s more from WeLoveTrump.com:
Will the 2nd Amendment Be Destroyed By the Biden Admin?
Is this the “Virginia Effect”?
Many are saying so.
After Virginia Governor Ralph Northam’s public attempts to clamp down on 2nd Amendment rights in Virginia, other states and counties are responding pre-emptively and going in the opposite direction.
Like Habersham County in Georgia.
Here’s more on the story, from local WDUN:
After months of discussion, the Habersham County Commission has voted to make the county Georgia’s first Second Amendment Sanctuary County.
“Whereas, it is the desire of the Habersham County Board of Commissioners to declare its support of the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution and to the provisions of the Constitution of the State of Georgia that protect Habersham County citizens’ induvial, inalienable rights to keep and bear arms,” the resolution reads in part.
The resolution prohibits any agent, employee or official of the county, or any corporation providing services to the county, shall provide material support or participate in any way with the implementation of federal acts, orders, rules, laws or regulations in violation of the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution.
Prior to the vote on the matter, Commission Chairman Stacy Hall read a letter of full support from 10th District State Rep. Terry Rogers and delivered a prepared statement.
“It is of paramount importance that we the people remind these legislators that their simple dislike of a constitutional amendment makes it no less constitutional and that we will not give those rights up easily,” Hall said. “The Constitution is not an aging, irrelevant document with increasing insignificance over time. Quite the contrary; it is the very fabric that this great country has woven together. It is a living, breathing document that protects us all from an overreaching and overbearing government.”
Commissioner Tim Stamey made the motion to adopt the Second Amendment Sanctuary County resolution, which was seconded by Vice Chairman Natalie Crawford.
One of the things that Dem gun grabbers fail to fathom is that every time they reach for our guns, they make people panic and buy more.
They are their own worst enemies.
- Gun, ammo sales skyrocketing in Virginia as citizens arm up in anticipation of tyrannical gun confiscation efforts by insane, deranged Democrats
They may not intend to be, but they are useful idiots of the right.
Here’s more of “The Virginia Effect”…
- West Virginia Invites Virginia 2A Counties to Join The Mountain State
- Virginia’s Would-Be Gun Grabbers Likely to Face Blowback
- Billboards in Virginia warn: ‘Northam/Bloomberg gun confiscation plan starts Jan. 8’
- Virginia National Guardsman on Gun Grab Threats: ‘Everyone I personally know would stand by their oath. Our oath is to the Constitution of The United States…’
Northam achieved nothing for his side.
Here are the results, so far.
- He has other states inviting his counties to join them.
- He and all of the other Democrat gun-grabbers in Virginia have jeopardized their careers, by enraging voters.
- The NRA is now involved.
- National Guardsman and county sheriffs are turning against Norham’s leadership.
- Other states are getting anxious and creating their own 2A sanctuaries.
- People are buying more guns and ammo in Virginia.
Nice move Governor Blackface!
Northam is the definition of GOING FULL LIBTARD.
Dean Garrison is Publisher of DC Clothesline and DC Dirty Laundry
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!