The Grand Ledge, Michigan School board meeting a couple of weeks ago was addressed by numerous parents over mask mandates, as well as the teaching of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI). Tyrannical School Board President Sara Clark-Pierson did a lot of gavel slamming to try and maintain order among the outraged parents. However, one mom was having none of it and pulled out her own gavel during her school board address and started gaveling Clark-Pierson!
- Taking On School Board Tyrants – This Is How You Do It!
- This Is How You Do It! Louisiana Parents Shout Down Mask Mandating Tyrants At State School Board Meeting – It’s Glorious! (Video)
- How To Challenge A School Board in 3-5 Minutes
- Mom Goes Nuclear On School Board: “You’re Emotionally And Mentally Abusing Children” & “Indoctrinating Them With Communist Values”
Check out Amber Redman!
Will the 2nd Amendment Be Destroyed By the Biden Admin?
Redman wasn’t the only one speaking out against the tyranny.
This bright young lady, a student in the district spoke out against the mandates, too.
Additionally, this registered nurse expressed her assessment that the board had crossed the line of their authority.
- When Parents Attack: Parents Run Off School Board, Elect New Board & End Mask Mandate (Video)
- California: Civil Rights Attorney Warns Against Turning Schools Into Experimental COVID VAXX Centers – Calls For Resignation Of County Health Officer & School Board Superintendent
- Centers – Calls For Resignation Of County Health Officer & School Board Superintendent
- Washington: Three Percenters Founder Gets Elected To School Board
- Angry dad calls out San Diego school board: When ‘did you decide that it was OK to teach my children about Islam?’
Parents across the US are taking to school boards to tell them no more of their medical tyranny against their children and they are winning the day!
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!