Unlike what Leftists and Democrats would have you believe, GUNS DO NOT KILL PEOPLE.
However, frequently, criminals DO kill people. If you are without a gun, you could end up being one of those people killed by criminals. Or at the very least, at their mercy to their crime, if you are unlucky enough to cross paths with someone intent on doing you harm or taking your property.
A gun is a force multiplier and it is an equalizer when a criminal has a gun.
Recently an Illinois resident found out how important it is to carry a gun.
In a state with one of the most stringent set of gun laws, a would-be robber managed somehow to have a gun. Fortunately, for the woman he tried to rob, she had one too. Legally.
Police said on the 27th of February at 6:51 p.m. in the 4100 block of West 24th Place, in Cicero, Illinois, a man approached a woman out front of her home. He pulled a gun on her and demanded her property.
The woman refused to give up her stuff and instead took out her own gun. The woman and the robber traded shots, however neither hit their mark.
Police said, the robber then ran off.
The 2nd Amendment is Important, Read This! – An Open Letter to All 2A Supporting Americans from an Australian Firearms Owner
The woman had a Firearm Owners Identification Card and a Concealed Carry License. To legally possess firearms or ammunition, Illinois residents must have a Firearm Owners Identification (FOID) card, which is issued by the Illinois State Police.
Note that is to LEGALLY POSSESS a firearm and ammo. It does not stop criminals from possessing weapons as in this case. It just creates extra hurdles for a law-abiding citizens to protect themselves.
Fortunately, this woman jumped those hurdles and decided to protect herself. There is no telling what the outcome of this crime would have been, had she not been prepared.
I hope that she will consider going to a shooting range and getting some proficiency with that pistol, because while she did drive the robber away, he is still on the loose, free, and able to rob more people.
Is the Day of Reckoning for the Deep State Coming? Read This! – Q is dropping some serious hints, is the Deep State Reckoning finally coming?
I do not condone “the death penalty” for robbery, but I also do not condone robbery. Keep your damn hands off other people’s hard-earned stuff. And as they say, you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.
If thieves expected people to be armed, it would reduce crime. It is by virtue of the hurdles it takes to possess a gun in states like Illinois that armed criminals think they can literally get away with crime.
Here are a “few” more good reasons to oppose gun control:
- No Shots Fired! Rock vs Gun is the new Rochambeau
- Who Needs an AR-15 for Home Defense? This Pregnant Wife Did.
- Good Guy With a Gun: Armed Homeowner STOPS Burglary Spree in North Carolina
- GGwaG – Drive-In Manager Saves Her Own Life, Kills Masked Robber Armed with a Baseball Bat
- Houston woman’s concealed carry weapon saves her from attack — Exclusive info
- Good Guy With a Gun: Georgia Homeowner Shoots, Kills 3 Teens Wearing Masks; Teens Fired First
- Good guy with a gun, stops man making threats with a knife at Ohio McDonald’s
- GOOD GUYS WITH GUNS: Two Armed Citizens in Oklahoma Stop Shooter at Restaurant (VIDEO)
- Another Possible School Shooting Stopped By Good Guy With Gun That You Won’t Hear About In The Mainstream Media
- A Good Guy with a Gun also Stops Islamic Jihadists with Knives
- Watch: This Is What Happens When the Good Guy Has a Gun
- California: Good Girl with a Gun Stops Criminal Who TWICE Escaped Police
- Armed Pregnant Mother Blows Away Intruder – But She’s Facing 24 Years In Prison
- Texas: Intruder Holds His Wife at Gunpoint, Man Shoots Intruder in the Head
- Intruder Shot – Now Homeowner Struggles with $85,000 in Legal Bills after Intruder Sues Him
- Armed Female Homeowner Shoots and Kills Persistent Intruder
- Surprise! 11-Year-Old Girl Armed with Shotgun Greets Intruder
- 14 Year Old Defends Grandmother – Blows Intruder Away
About the Author:
DarkStar (obvious pseudonym) has been an active humanitarian for the past decade, running a charity dedicated to helping the mentally challenged overcome life obstacles.
DarkStar left the corporate digital world working for Google and Chicago Tribune to seek more philanthropic pursuits, after becoming tired of helping the “elites” become richer while people were suffering.
With a degree in Computer Engineering and a background in Physics, DarkStar created and patented an Artificial Intelligence to take the place of mental health professionals and services, to help the mentally ill navigate their daily life.
An avid inventor, DarkStar hopes someday to connect with a similarly minded Angel Investor to create a company that can expand to help many more people around the world.
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!