The jihad spox is laughing all the way to the bank. She’s broken more laws than most folks serving prison time, but she is in a protected, superior class.
- Jihad-Rep Ilhan Omar Found Guilty of SIX Campaign Finance Violations, Fined Thousands, Alleged Fraudulent Tax Returns Linked to Marriage to Her Brother
- Ilhan Omar’s Cash-For-Ballots Harvesting Scheme EXPOSED (Video)
- Report: Ilhan Omar’s Campaign Paid Her New Husband’s Company Close To $1 Million – Where Is Justice, Mr. President?
- Rep. Ilhan Omar Marries Fundraiser & Six Figures She Was Paying Him
- Qatari Insider: Ilhan Omar Is “A Sex Maniac… Very Weak When It Comes to Money & Sex”
- Silicon Valley Sharia: Apple and Google Are Ilhan Omar’s Top 2020 Campaign Donors As Republicans Continue To Be Censored
- Court Documents: Ilhan Omar Accused Of Being Paid Qatari Agent – Accessing Sensitive Information On Iran (Video)
Ilhan Omar Funnels 70 Percent of Campaign Expenditures to Husband’s Company
Firm has received $2.7 million from Omar this cycle
By: Joe Schoffstall, Washington Free Beacon, October 15, 2020:
Rep. Ilhan Omar (D., Minn.) funneled an additional $1.1 million to her husband’s company, bringing her total payments to the firm to $2.7 million for the election cycle, new filings show.
Omar’s campaign filings, released Thursday, show that she sent $1.1 million more to the E Street Group, a political consulting firm owned by her husband, Tim Mynett. The payments account for nearly 70 percent of the $1.6 million Omar’s campaign has disbursed between July 23 and the end of September. They have helped cover advertisements, consulting, travel expenses, and production costs.
Will the 2nd Amendment Be Destroyed By the Biden Admin?
Omar has faced criticism on a number of issues since she entered Congress in 2018. Among other things, her lack of transparency about her past marriages has come under fire, and the Minnesota Campaign Finance Board has ordered her to repay thousands for a campaign finance violation.
She now faces a complaint for potentially running afoul of House ethics rules in relation to an advance she received for her memoir.
Sorry. No data so far.
The freshman “Squad” member has showered her husband’s company with cash this cycle. The E Street Group is the highest paid vendor from the campaign, and Omar had already sent $1.6 million to the group.
With the $1.1. million in new payments, the firm has now received a total of $2.7 million from Omar’s campaign for the 2020 elections.
Prior to tying the knot with Mynett in March, Omar had long denied their romantic involvement. In August divorce filings, Mynett’s then-wife accused the congresswoman of having an affair with her husband.
Omar claimed at the time that she was not separated from then-husband Ahmed Abdisalan
“I have no interest in allowing the conversation about my personal life to continue and so I have no desire to discuss it,” she said.
Mynett, likewise, denied the affair and said his then-wife was attempting to “ruin his career.”
Omar’s campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Article posted with permission from Pamela Geller
- FBI Special Agent On Child Porn Gets Involved In Hunter & Joe Biden Scandal
- Ilhan Omar Funnels 70 Percent Of Campaign Expenditures To Husband
- Joe Biden Says He Supports 8-Year-Olds Changing Gender: ‘I Will Flat Out Just Change The Law’
- NPR: ‘Experts’ Say Covering Hunter Biden Corruption Story Deepens ‘Stigma’ of Addiction For ‘Millions’
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!