No one has ever analyzed these statistics before. The Tennessean is the Gannett-owned newspaper in Nashville, and the writers for this publication have never discussed this data before, nor have any of the local news affiliates owned by ABC/NBC/CBS/FOX.
From the Metro Nashville Police Department (MNPD), we get the incredible Density Maps With Victim / Suspect Demographics 2018 (Revised April 12, 2020).
Before we look into the criminal statistics by race this report provides, it’s important we point out two important facts: Nashville is 63 percent white and 27 percent black.
So here we go. In 2020 Nashville,
- For known aggravated assault suspects, blacks were 69% of suspects (839 of aggravated assaults didn’t have a suspect)
- For known non-fatal shooting suspects, blacks were 89% of suspects (246 of non-fatal shootings didn’t have a suspect)
- For known homicide suspects, blacks were 75% of suspects (51 of homicides didn’t have a suspect)
Remember, the percent of blacks who committed aggravated assaults, non-fatal shootings and homicides committed by blacks in 2020 Nashville are much higher than what’s reported here.
All across America, the racial reality of crime hides in plain sight.
Journalists seem uninterested in unearthing these statistics for public consumption for some reason.
Courtesy of UNZ
Black on Black…
- Black Lives Matter New Orleans Edition: In 2021, 92% of Homicides Were Black on Black
- How Can We Blame This on White People?: 114 Shell Casings Found at Another Black on Black Mass Shooting at Aurora Juneteenth Celebration
- Somehow, They’ll Blame This on White People: Record Rates of Homicide and Gun Violence in 71% White Louisville, KY Fueled EXCLUSIVELY by Black on Black Violence
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!