When one of Big Pharma’s own scientist is telling you not to get the experimental COVID shot his company produces, you probably should listen.
In the third installment of Project Veritas’ series that provides undercover reporting on the COVID experimental shots, two Johnson & Johnson employees seem very opposed to their company’s “product.”
- Busted Again: Johnson & Johnson Recalls Sunscreens Due To Low Levels Of Cancer-Causing Ingredient – Remember, They Are Making COVID Shots
- FDA & CDC Start Pimping Johnson & Johnson Experimental COVID Injection Again After Deaths & Blood Clots
- Oklahoma: Johnson & Johnson Ordered to Pay $572 Million for Opioid Crisis Role
- Johnson & Johnson Forced to Pay $4.7 BILLION As Jury Finds They Knowingly Gave Women Cancer with Baby Powder
Brandon Schadt, Johnson & Johnson Regional Business Lead and Justin Durrant, Johnson & Johnson Scientist were both captured by undercover cameras speaking bluntly about what they thought of the deadly J&J shot and the video exposes how children do not need to take the COVID vaccine in part because of the potential long-term side effects.
Will the 2nd Amendment Be Destroyed By the Biden Admin?
Durrant laughed at inconveniencing unvaccinated adults if they refuse to comply with mandates being imposed upon them.
Justin Durrant, Johnson & Johnson Scientist: “Inconvenience [the unvaccinated] to the point where it’s like, ‘I might as well just f*cking do it [and take the COVID vaccine],’ you know what I’m saying? Like ‘I can’t go out of state,’ I can’t – ‘my grandma’s in Canada and I can’t visit her,’ you know what I’m saying? You can’t go to France unless you’re vaccinated — you know you’ve just got to keep doing things like that where you’re almost like a second-grade citizen if you’re not vaccinated, but I know that’s awful.”
Veritas Journalist: “You’re almost what?”
Durrant: “Like a second-grade citizen, like you can’t do anything that a normal citizen can do.”
Veritas Journalist: “A second graded citizen?”
Durrant: “Yeah like top grade, like the ones that get it, and the ones that just like — then you can’t do sh*t.”
Veritas Journalist: “So then how do we punish [the unvaccinated]?”
Durrant: “I mean if you can’t work, I feel like that’s punishment enough.”
Veritas Journalist: “People what?”
Durrant: “Only way people really act and comply is if it affects their pockets, like if you’re working for a big company and you’re going to lose your job, best believe you’ll be the first one in line [to take the COVID vaccine].”
Veritas Journalist: “Right, so if you’re working for a big company and you’re about to lose your job, you’ll be the first one in line?”
Veritas Journalist: “That’s so true. That’s smart, that’s what we need to do.”
Durrant: “That’s what we’re doing.”
- Johnson & Johnson Experimental COVID Jab Wreaks Havoc Leaving Brain Injuries & Deaths In Its Wake
- 57-Year-Old New York Man Mocks “Anti-Vaxxers” – Now He’s Dead After Getting Johnson & Johnson Experimental Injection
- J&J Experimental COVID Jab Leaves 21-Year-Old Student Dead Within 24 Hours & Father Of 7 With Stroke & Paralyzed
- New Information Indicates Regulatory Agencies Aware Of Experimental mRNA Injections Instability Problems – Continue To Commit Fraud Saying “Safe & Effective”
Project Veritas reports:
Durrant said he does not recommend taking his own company’s vaccine. He asked the Veritas journalist to keep that information private.
“Don’t get the Johnson & Johnson [COVID vaccine], I didn’t tell you though,” he said.
Both Durrant and Brandon Schadt, J&J’s Regional Business Lead, said that applying the COVID vaccine on children would not move the needle in the battle against the pandemic.
“It wouldn’t make that much of a difference” if children are unvaccinated for COVID, Durrant said.
“It’s a kid, you just don’t do that, you know? Not something that’s so unknown in terms of repercussions down the road, you know?” Schadt said.
“It’s a kid, it’s a f*cking kid, you know? They shouldn’t have to get a f*cking [COVID] vaccine, you know?”
Schadt compared J&J’s COVID vaccine efficacy to the other pharmaceutical companies.
“J&J is like stepping in the best smelling pile of sh*t you could step in,” he said.
See Part 1
See Part 2
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!