Judicial Watch has once again uncovered more classified information regarding Hillary Clinton’s illegal email server and is demanding that the investigation into it be re-opened.
On Thursday, the government watchdog announced had received two batches, 184 pages and 45 pages, of newly uncovered emails belonging to Hillary Clinton from the U.S. Department of State sent and received over her unsecured server.
Judicial Watch announced some details of what it had obtained in the documents.
take our poll - story continues below
The new documents include material classified “confidential” on negotiations between Northern Ireland and UK, as well as negotiations with Israel, Palestine, and France. They also include a reference to a Clinton meeting with controversial leftwing billionaire George Soros, and advice to Clinton from Sid Blumenthal, who was barred from a State Department position by the Obama administration and regardless continued to advise her on matters of state.
- On June 7, 2011, Clinton received classified information on her non-secure email account from former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, which Blair also forwarded to Jake Sullivan, about Blair’s Middle East negotiations with Israel, the Palestinians and the French
- On January 26, 2010, Clinton’s Deputy Chief of Staff Jake Sullivan sent classified information via his unsecure Blackberry to Huma Abedin’s State Department email account that he’d earlier sent to Clinton’s and Abedin’s non-secure @clintonemail.com email accounts about U.K. negotiations with Northern Ireland.
- On October 28, 2010, Clinton exchanges information with her friend Marty Torrey – a congressional aide – who asks Clinton in an email if she would advise that Torrey meet with former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf. Clinton responds through her non-secure email account approving the meeting and notes that she is emailing him from Hanoi, Vietnam.
- An email chain dated April 8, 2010, which contains a memo from Sid Blumenthal to Hillary Clinton related to the change of government in Kyrgyzstan, contains information classified “confidential” and is redacted as “foreign government information” and “foreign relations or foreign activities of the United States, including confidential sources.” Blumenthal urges Clinton to “develop relations” with the new government in Kyrgyzstan.
All of this suggests to me the necessity for the State Department to assert itself and take the lead in developing relations with the new government.
- A January 26, 2010, email to Hillary Clinton from her deputy chief of staff, Jake Sullivan, is classified “confidential” and contains a “call sheet” that Clinton received prior to placing a call to Northern Ireland political leaders. It appears that the redacted portions contain the names of particular members of Sinn Fein who were invited to a particular meeting and the expectations of either themselves or other foreign ministers for the outcomes of that meeting.
- A June 13, 2009, email to Clinton from Sullivan with the subject line “Northern Ireland” is classified “confidential” and nearly completely redacted. The particular subject details are unclear.
- Abedin emails Clinton about “Invites for the week” in an undated email (but apparently written before November 1, 2011, the day Clinton’s mother died, because her mother is one of the invitees – probably written in early 2009, based on the period most of these emails seem to have been written), and notes that she (Clinton) has a “George Soros lunch from 1-3 in Southampton.”
- On October 20, 2010, lawyer Lanny Davis writes Clinton an email saying, “Thank you H for who you are and what you do,” followed in the exchange by another with “PS. I swear you look younger and better every time I see you, Good night dear Hillary. Lanny.” Mr. Davis is currently a lawyer for Michael Cohen.
Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton called for the Department of Justice to take up the matter immediately.
BREAKING: More classified Clinton emails uncovered by @JudicialWatch lawsuit! The Comey-Strzok-Lynch Clinton email "matter" was a sham, so it is urgent that Attorney General Jeff Sessions to order a new criminal investigation. https://t.co/Kn0umGFh7n pic.twitter.com/yJmOGmcl1M
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) August 16, 2018
“The Comey-Strzok-Lynch Clinton email “matter” was a sham, so it is urgent that Attorney General Jeff Sessions to order a new criminal investigation,” Fitton tweeted.
Sorry. No data so far.
I say, fat chance. The White House, the DOJ and everyone else has allowed the sham to go on for nearly two years now when everyone knows there is nothing there, and the American people were promised that Donald Trump would tell his Attorney General to investigate the Clintons if he became president.
Instead of an investigation, the American people were told what a debt of gratitude we owed Hillary Clinton and how she and Bill were “good people” and how he didn’t want to hurt them, even though he also said she was “guilty as Hell.”
Well, which is it? It can’t be both.
Still, some people think there will be justice. I know that after this life, there certainly will be, but I’m not holding my breath for justice in this life for the Clintons.
While I agree with Fitton on re-opening the matter, the fact is that even without re-opening an investigation, we already have enough documentation to bring justice upon her head for her illegal email server and treason. Let’s just move on to a grand jury and indictments.
Courtesy of Freedom Outpost
Tim Brown is an author and Editor at FreedomOutpost.com, SonsOfLibertyMedia.com, GunsInTheNews.com and TheWashingtonStandard.com. He is husband to his “more precious than rubies” wife, father of 10 “mighty arrows”, jack of all trades, Christian and lover of liberty. He resides in the U.S. occupied Great State of South Carolina. . Follow Tim on Twitter. Also check him out on Gab and Steemit
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!