Presumptive Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris is not the moderate the mainstream media seeks to portray her as, attorney and Federalist Society member Mark Pulliam told “Life, Liberty & Levin” in an interview airing Sunday, Fox News reports.
“I think these days, in the age of the resistance, particularly among presidential aspirants in the Democratic Party, almost everybody espouses this type of hyper-progressive rhetoric,” Pulliam, a contributing editor at “Law & Liberty,” told host Mark Levin. “But in her case, if you go back to her track record from when she started her political career in California, you can see very disturbing signs that she really believes these things and that she has acted, in the past, consistently with these beliefs.”
Kamala Harris has an extensive track record of doing what is best for her and her greed and her political career. She has openly backed Black Lives Matter and Antifa throughout their start in the United States.
It comes as no surprise that she does not, “back the blue” aka stand with police departments.
Congressional Democrats introduced the “Justice in Policing Act of 2020” a comprehensive set of legislative proposals intended to change national police culture and accountability, as well as to help establish greater trust between communities and law enforcement. As proposed, the law: (according to Forbes)
- amends a federal criminal statute to adjust the legal standard necessary to successfully identify and prosecute police misconduct;
- prohibits federal, state, and local law enforcement from racial, religious, and discriminatory profiling;
- bans chokeholds, carotid holds, and no-knock warrants at the federal level;
- limits the transfer of military-grade equipment to state and local law enforcement;
- mandates the use of dashboard cameras and body cameras for federal offices and requires state and local law enforcement to use existing federal funds to ensure the use of police body cameras; and
- initiates a national police misconduct registry to address the issue of officers who are fired or leave an agency and move to another jurisdiction without any accountability for their prior behavior.
Harris ties with Black Lives Matter and the movement to defund police departments are slowly gaining ground in our nation which lead to the riots and looting.
Make no mistake, this isn’t about an overreaching Police Force or a Police State mentality, this has everything to do with the dismantling of American culture, beliefs and our way of life.
Sorry. No data so far.
Chris “Badger” Thomas is a Veteran who served our country as an Army Combat Medic.
Scroll down to leave a comment!
Join us at SPREELY if you want REAL NEWS without the leftist censorship!
Also join us at MUMBLIT!
Join me on Twitter!
- A Mass Exodus Away From Big Cities On Both Coasts
- Was Millie Weaver secretly declared an “enemy combatant” by Obama’s stay-behind deep state actors and arrested under the NDAA? Hodges asks key questions…
- Was Millie Weaver’s Grand Jury Indictment Lawful?
- Ben Swann: The Truth Is Being Systematically Erased
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!