There’s the science of face masks and the culture of face masks.
Fifty-two percent of Republican voters support mandatory face masks in some type of public spaces, with 27 percent saying both indoor and outdoor, and 25 percent saying indoor only.
Eighty-one percent of Democrats support mandatory face masks in some public capacity, including 52 percent for both indoor and outdoor spaces and 31 percent for indoors only.
Republican voters were more than twice as likely as Democrats to say wearing face masks in public should be recommended but not mandatory, at 31 percent and 13 percent, respectively.
Will the 2nd Amendment Be Destroyed By the Biden Admin?
Leaving things up to people? That’s crazy. What is this America or something?
Masks are dubious, in indoor or outdoor spaces, but while there’s some argument for them in indoor spaces, there’s really no argument for them in outdoor spaces. They serve no function whatsoever except virus virtue signaling.
And Democrats are, obviously, the group that is most likely to engage in pointless virtue signaling over the pandemic.
Article posted with permission from Daniel Greenfield
- 37 Obama Officials Involved In Flynn Unmasking Revealed
- Brawl Erupts At Target Store Between Brothers And Security Guards For Not Wearing Masks
- Threats of VIOLENCE force Oklahoma city to end coronavirus face mask rule
- Tempers Are Flaring Over Lockdown, Masks, and Money: Is All-Out Civil Unrest About to Erupt?
- ANALYSIS: Trump’s re-election odds just plummeted to 1 in 8 due to his own supporters refusing to wear masks in public
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!