Muslim MMA Fighter Warns Conor McGregor He Isn’t “Safe” After Insulting Islam

Khabib Nurmagomedov’s not-so-veiled threat would not be tolerated from anyone but a Muslim.

When a Muslim says such things, however, the establishment media turns a blind eye and resumes hunting for incidents of “Islamophobia.”

“Khabib warns McGregor he isn’t ‘safe’ after insulting Islam, Conor says he wants to move forward with fans of ‘all faiths,’” by Milan Ordoñez, Bloody Elbow, April 4, 2019 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):

A little over a week ago, Conor McGregor was announcing his retirement from “the sport formally known as Mixed Martial Art.” Theories were formulated as to why “The Notorious” came up with the decision, but many of his fellow fighters refuse to take him seriously.

McGregor has been active on Twitter as of late, hurling insults at rival Khabib Nurmagomedov. The trade of tirades had gone severe, that even UFC president Dana White commented on how the rift between the two had already escalated to a level that is unacceptable.

Trending: America: Ripe for Communist Revolution?

Khabib went on social media to warn McGregor about his statements towards Islam.

On Wednesday night, the Irish fighter once again posted an attention-grabbing tweet, this time seemingly backtracking on previous insults on religion…

###

Courtesy of Freedom Outpost

Article posted with permission from Robert Spencer

Robert Spencer is the director of Jihad Watch and author of the New York Times bestsellers The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades) and The Truth About Muhammad. His latest book is The Complete Infidel’s Guide to Iran. Follow him on Twitter here. Like him on Facebook here.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.