At her age there is very little spontaneity left in Nancy Pelosi.
Would it surprise anyone if her SOTU meltdown was a planned stunt?
Because it obviously was.
Pelosi has had many years of training on how to act angry even when she could not care less.
I suspect she does care this time, as her career is in jeopardy.
She was probably worried that she might struggle to rip the pages and look like more of a fool than she already did.
Here’s more from The New York Post:
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi apparently made tiny tears in her copy of President Trump’s State of the Union address — so that her speech-ripping moment could go off without a hitch.
As Trump introduced cancer-stricken radio host Rush Limbaugh — who received the Medal of Freedom during the speech — Pelosi could be seen grabbing the pages off the table.
Video shows her making what seemed to be a tearing motion and then placing the pages back on the table.
Photos of the sheets of paper show them face down on the table with small slits on the side, near where Pelosi would eventually rip them into pieces.
Vice President Mike Pence, who was seated next to the California Democrat, told “Fox & Friends” on Wednesday that it felt like she’d planned to rip the speech because “it felt like such an immediate moment.”
Pelosi’s office didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.
Of course they didn’t respond for comment.
It’s as plain as day on the video.
Pelosi is busted.
This woman is evil and has an obsession with stopping Trump.
- BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Demands For Pelosi to RESIGN in SHAME Begin After She DISGRACES Her Office
- When Pelosi Ripped Trump’s Speech In Half, Was It A Harbinger Of What Is About To Happen To America During This Election?
- Watch: Desperate Nancy Pelosi Melts Down as Impeachment Implodes – She REFUSES To Let Impeachment End!
- Nancy Pelosi Just THREATENED Every GOP Senator With 3 UGLY Words She Will Soon Regret
- Watch: Gaetz and Biggs Expose Nancy Pelosi on National TV & Detail What She’s Doing to Democrat Party
What the hell is wrong with Nancy Pelosi?
It might be easier to answer the converse to that question.
Is there anything redeeming about this woman?
Anything at all?
I have one.
She does look amazing in orange.
But how would she get her booze in prison?
It would kill her.
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!