Jesse Watters was covering the story of the media’s meltdown over President Donald Trump’s tweet with the photoshop of Conan the hero military dog getting a medal with a paw on it.
He had former Navy Seal and dog trainer Mike Ritland on as a guest. But he may not have counted on what Ritland was about to say.
Ritland is the founder of the Warrior Dog Foundation. The foundation helps to find homes for military dogs after their service is done and they are in need of a home.
He came on with his dog Nero and spoke about the service of military dogs.
Watters thanked him and then Ritland asked if he could throw out a “PSA.” When Watters agreed, Ritland spoke about how this breed of dogs [Belgian Malinois] is getting a lot of attention, which will lead to people seeking out that breed, but it isn’t a dog for everyone because of their high drive and that you need to purchase a professional trained and finished dog or pick a different breed.
But it was the way he finished up his PSA that has shocked viewers – watch it for yourself.
I just fell down!????? pic.twitter.com/sfNLssmu1l
— Karli Bonne’⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@kbq225) November 3, 2019
- Watch: Hillary Clinton Asked, “How Did You Kill Jeffrey Epstein?”
- LISTEN – Audio Clips: Epstein Encouraged Victims To Recruit More Women – “The Younger, The Better”
- Epstein’s Trail Leads To The Top: A Collection of Articles and Videos That Help Connect The Dots
- Is The “Dead” Epstein Photographer CIA?
- Guard claims Jeffrey Epstein was wheeled out of prison, alive