Tens of millions of utility Smart Meters have been installed in the U.S. and around the world so there’s a good chance they are installed on your home and throughout your community even if your utility company doesn’t refer to them as “Smart.”
They have been plagued with so many problems — fires, explosions, illness, inaccurate and inflated bills, and more — that citizens everywhere and elected officials have taken action against them AND a documentary was produced about them.
- Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
- EMF Safety Network
- Smart Grid Awareness
- Take Back Your Power
- The People’s Initiative
- Wireless Information Network
Image credit: StopSmartMeters.org
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.
More Smart Meters:
- EKG Demonstration Shows How Smart Meters may be Contributing to Heart Trouble
- Court rules that your 4th amendment right to privacy, especially when it comes to smart meters, is a “privilege”
- Smart meters cook us with thousands of microwave pulses every day, while collecting our private information for the utility company
- Michigan state senator testifies to his “serious concerns” about the health risks of cell phones, WiFi routers, and smart meters
- Truck Hits Utility Pole, Thousands of People’s Smart Meters Explode