You won’t see this data breakdown in the New York Times or the New York Post.
It should be noted in 2021 New York City, blacks represent 24.3 percent of population, Hispanics 29.1 percent, and Asians 14.1 percent. Whites are 32.1 percent of the city’s population.
For those homicide suspects arrested, 96.1 percent were black, Hispanic, or Asian in New York City for 2020. These statistics come courtesy of the 2021 Crime and Enforcement Activity in New York City :
Murder and Non-Negligent Manslaughter
Murder and Non-Negligent Manslaughter victims are most frequently Black (67.0%) or Hispanic (23.7%). White victims account for (5.9%) of all Murder and Non-Negligent Manslaughter victims while there were no Asian/Pacific Islander (3.5%) Murder and Non-Negligent Manslaughter victims. The race/ethnicity of known Murder and Non-Negligent Manslaughter suspects mirrors the victim population with Black (63.9%) and Hispanic (28.5%) suspects accounting for the majority of suspects. White suspects account for (4.8%) of all Murder and Non-Negligent Manslaughter suspects while there were no Asian/Pacific Islander (2.8%) Murder and Non-Negligent Manslaughter suspects.
The Murder and Non-Negligent Manslaughter arrest population is similarly distributed. Black arrestees (61.7%) and Hispanic arrestees (30.9%) account for the majority of Murder and Non-Negligent Manslaughter arrestees while Asian/Pacific Islander arrestees (3.9%) and White (3.3%) arrestees account for the remaining portions of the Murder and Non-Negligent Manslaughter arrest population.
Note there were more white victims of homicide in 2021 New York City than suspects, meaning interracial murder were primarily non-white on white.
- 93.8 percent of robbery suspects arrested in 2021 New York City were non-white.
- 94.9 percent of rape suspects arrested in 2021 New York City were non-white.
- 97.8 percent of shooting suspects arrested in 2021 New York City were non-white
Violent crime has a color/race in New York City, but this data is inadmissible in the court of public opinion, because it completely obliterates every conceivable egalitarian notion forced upon us by our hostile governing elite.
Courtesy of UNZ
- 100 Years Ago, Tulsa Was Home to the “Black Wall Street”; in 2022, Tulsa Is Home to 21-Year-Old Negro Spiritual Leading a March to Convince Blacks to Stop Shooting Other Blacks
- Article on Gun Crime in New Jersey Proves the State Would Have Virtually No Gun Violence if State Had No Black Population…
- It’s Official: National Institute for Criminal Justice Reform (NICJR) Report on Washington D.C. Fatal and Non-Fatal Shootings Shows Without a Black Population, Our Nation’s Capitol Would Have Almost No Gun Crime
- Her Name Is Christina Spicuzza: White Mother of Four Children Begs for Her Life Before Being Murdered by Black Career Criminal Out on Bail
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!
Get Your DAILY DUH at Stupid Politics![wp-rss-aggregator feeds="136804" template="stupid-politics"]