This post first appeared at Fellowship of the Minds
The Oxford Dictionaries defines “norm” as something that is usual, typical, or standard. To “normalize” some deviant thing or behavior, therefore, is to make that object or behavior a “norm” — that is, making it acceptable by having the public perceive it as usual, typical, standard, and humdrum ordinary.
America has already surrendered to sodomy and “transgenderism” (a biological impossibility). What is underway now is the normalization of evil — of deviant predilection and behaviors like pedophilia, bestiality, cannibalism, and satanism. See:
- Academic normalization of pedophilia as natural and normal
- Normalizing pedophilia & bestiality: Democrat Senate candidate Jerome Segal’s campaign ad
- Canada’s Supreme Court legalizes bestiality
- Bestialists in retreat after Trump win
- Normalizing cannibalism via jokes and pop culture
- Satanism as a new political movement in America
- Satanism is now a cool thing in California, esp. Hollywood
- After school Satan clubs coming to public elementary schools
- Satanist Democrat runs for California state Senate
- Feminism and Satanism: #MeToo movement inspires voodoo New York fashion show
This post is about the continuing efforts to normalize satanism and satanists via:
- The installation of a satanic statue in the state capitol of Arkansas.
- A satanic group adopting a stretch of highway in Indiana.
(1) STATUE OF SATAN IN ARKANSAS STATE CAPITOL
America already has public satanic statues and monuments in Detroit, Michigan, in a veterans park in Belle Plaine, MN, and in a park in Boca Raton, Florida, installed by a public school teacher no less.
Now, a long planned-for statue of Satan will be installed right next to a Ten Commandments monument on the capitol grounds of Little Rock, Arkansas.
Last year, tens of thousands of people signed a petition asking the Arkansas state government to reject an application by the Satanic Temple to install a statue of Satan in the state capitol — to no avail.
Now comes news that the demon statue is set to be unveiled next Thursday, August 16, 2018.
There’s a petition asking the Arkansas state government to reject the statue. The petition will be hand delivered to:
- Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson
- his Secretary of State Mark Martin
- and Arkansas’ Capitol Arts & Grounds Commission members
As of this morning, there were 25,018 signatures; 40,000 signatures are needed. To sign the petition, go here.
(2) HIGHWAY CLEANUP BY SATANIC TEMPLE OF INDIANA
Another way to normalize satanism is for satanic groups to present themselves as just another “ordinary” civic group.
To that end, the Satanic Temple of Indiana has adopted a stretch of U.S. 421 for cleanup.
Fox 59 reports, July 9, 2018, that the Satanic Temple Indiana has completed their first highway cleanup project as part of its “Inverted Crossroads” campaign.
Note: “Inverted crossroads” is really an inverted, upside-down cross.
The satanists adopted a stretch of US 421 and they are required to complete at least four cleanings throughout the year. Their portion of US 421 begins at US 32 and runs south for two miles. As part of the highway cleanup program, a sign will go up promoting the Satanic group.
Damien Blackmoor, the co-head of Satanic Temple’s chapter in Indiana, said: “The cleaning initiative is a great way to get our chapter members involved while giving back to the state. We’re all very excited for this campaign.”