Alameda County in California has a population of 1.6 million people, many of whom have been denying stay at home orders, going to the beach and other places. Most of those 1.6 million people have also been shopping in grocery stores and exposing themselves to others for months during the lockdown. However, out of this 1.6 million, there have been only 2,392 confirmed cases of COVID-19 as of Monday. In the entire state of California, hospital bed occupancy is at less than 10% capacity. If we look at the numbers alone, officials are losing the case for maintaining a total lockdown. Nevertheless, officials keep making brash decisions, especially when it comes to child rapists and other sex offenders.
Due to the “threat of coronavirus” in Oakland, officials in California made the decision to close down the registry unit where many of the city’s sex offenders are required to check in every month.
As Fox News reports, now, the city of Oakland has no up-to-date addresses or other important information on hundreds of offenders – particularly transient sex offenders – raising concerns from victims’ advocates and offenders who are trying to register alike.
“We’ve put a whole population at risk and I find that very, very concerning,” said Nina Salarno-Besselman, an attorney with Crime Victims United, a public safety and victims’ advocacy group that fought to pass California’s Megan’s Law in the 1990s.
Will the 2nd Amendment Be Destroyed By the Biden Admin?
Indeed, they have. As TFTP has reported, over the past two months, there has been a group of folks being released from prisons to stave off potential COVID-19 outbreaks that has raised many eyebrows, and for good reason. We have been reporting on the release of multiple dangerous high-risk sex offenders across the country.
As TFTP reported in April, residents of Orange County were issued a warning by District Attorney Todd Spitzer, letting them know that seven registered sex offenders who he said were “high-risk” were recently released from custody.
KTLA reports, Spitzer said the convicted men spent “just days” in jail instead of the six months required by law for those registered as sex offenders. Illustrating the reckless nature of such a decision is the fact that all of these violent sex offenders had also been charged with cutting off their GPS monitors or tampering with their tracking devices.
Sorry. No data so far.
Now, these dangerous offenders don’t even have to check in.
The DA called the men “the most dangerous kind of criminal and the most likely to reoffend.”
“These are not the kind of people who should be getting a break,” he said.
“It is not the court’s responsibility to control the jail population by releasing these dangerous criminals back into our communities,” the DA said. “The residents of Orange County deserve to have the peace of mind that registered sex offenders are being held accountable and not just let out the front door of a jail by a court commissioner who refuses to follow the law.”
On top of the court knowing these men had convictions for tampering with their ankle monitors, all seven of these men have violent criminal records, and five of the seven have been arrested for criminal sex acts against children.
One of these child sex offenders released back into the public was Rudy William Grajeda Magdaleno, 39. His criminal history includes child molestation, indecent exposure, assault, battery, criminal threats and inflicting injury on an adult, officials said. He has had five parole violations since 2017. He was released on April 13 after serving 142 days on a parole violation for failing to charge his GPS monitoring device. He was ordered to report but he “does not report,” officials said.
Unsurprisingly, Magdaleno was arrested over the weekend only days after he was released. For what, you ask? Another sex offense.
As people like Magdaleno, who pose a threat to the public and are a high risk of hurting people get released and told they no longer have to check in to the sex offender registry unit, legitimate business owners like elderly Native American trinket and souvenir dealer Daniel J. Mazon are being shaken down and arrested for attempting to legally open their businesses.
Courtesy of TFTP
Matt Agorist is an honorably discharged veteran of the USMC and former intelligence operator directly tasked by the NSA. This prior experience gives him unique insight into the world of government corruption and the American police state. Agorist has been an independent journalist for over a decade and has been featured on mainstream networks around the world. Agorist is also the Editor at Large at the Free Thought Project. Follow @MattAgorist on Twitter, Steemit, and now on Minds.
- Sex Offender Judge Keeps Job for 2 Years Despite Being Caught Red-Handed Stealing Intern’s Panties
- Georgia sheriff’s ‘No Trick-or-Treat’ signs trigger lawsuit from sex offenders
- Southern Poverty Law Center Goes to Bat for Sex Offenders
- Epstein Isn’t the Only Predatory Sex Offender in the News: Here’s How Shockingly PREVALENT This Has Become
- Major Busts at The Border, A Hit Man and a Sex Offender, Proving Trump is Right
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!