POSTED BY: DINO PORRAZZO
Remember this? This is awesome- Enjoy this blast from the past!
Hillary Clinton tells her supporters that she’s just like them. She’s just a regular person who relates to the struggles of everyday Americans. And they believe it. What morons they are.
Hillary tried to prove her point in a photo op at a New York subway station. Yes, she figured if she was seen taking a ride on the subway that that would PROVE she’s like the ordinary American, lol. What a joke she is.
Anyways, her lame attempt was a complete failure. She didn’t even know how to use her Metro Card. It was an extremely awkward moment, to say the least. Actually, every moment with her is awkward.
Pat Sajak, who is a CONSERVATIVE and the host of the show “Wheel Of Fortune” (which I admit I like and am actually pretty damn good at) didn’t waste any time to slam her for trying to look like an ordinary, average Joe!
Sajak took to Twitter where he wrote- “Please, professional politicians, stop trying to prove you’re ‘regular people.’ If you have to prove it, you’re not.”
Ordinary Americans don’t own $2000 purses or $20,000 pantsuits for that matter lol.
Average Americans don’t get their hair done at the luxury department store, Bergdorf Goodman, where a cut and blow dry goes for $600.
Anyways, Twitter exploded in agreement with what Sajak said:
Look, Hillary Clinton is the furthest thing from being an average American.
Hillary Clinton is garbage. So is her husband. Nuff said.
Good stuff! 😁
Scroll down to leave a comment!
Join us at SPREELY if you want REAL NEWS without the leftist censorship!
Also join us at MUMBLIT!
Join me on Twitter!
- Bill and Hillary Clinton want to recruit an “army of contact tracers” to hunt down and interrogate people with coronavirus
- DNC Secret: Hillary Will Kneecap Biden at the Convention. Here’s how.
- Former Clinton Advisor, Dick Morris Drops A Bomb About Hillary And Bloomberg’s Scheme To Make Her 2020 Nominee
- VIDEO: Lee Smith Blows Lid Off Hillary’s Role in Spying on The Trump Campaign!
- Flashback: How The Russian Government Funneled Million$ to The Clinton Foundation, While Hillary Was Still Secretary of State
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!