Following a ban on virtually all semi-automatic firearms, New Zealanders face 5 years in jail if they refuse to hand them in.
A France 24 report on the government’s new buyback scheme showed a line of gun owners willfully giving up their guns in response to the Christchurch massacre earlier this year.
This despite the fact that the shooter himself said in his own manifesto that provoking mass gunfiscation was one of his intended goals. Mission accomplished.
Since the buyback scheme began, 19,000 firearms have been handed in. Most of the guns seen being handed in looked like ordinary rifles, not AR-15s.
Six months after Christchurch massacre, a farewell to firearms in New Zealand
If New Zealanders fail to turn in their banned weapons by Dec. 20, they could face 5yrs in prison.
This is gun confiscation and confiscation is what Democrats want in America! pic.twitter.com/CnYUonxMB5
— Amy Mek (@AmyMek) September 17, 2019
Inspector Terry Van Dillen said he “accepted” that some people would be emotional giving up their guns due to them having been handed down by families for generations.
I’m sure any potential future mass shooters are gleefully handing in their firearms to police as I write this.
New Zealand’s gang members even publicly announced they would refuse to hand in any of the “banned” firearms.
Disarming responsible people and making them easier targets for actual criminals.
Courtesy of Prison Planet
My voice is being silenced by free speech-hating Silicon Valley behemoths who want me disappeared forever. It is CRUCIAL that you support me.
Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.
New Zealand Guns & Christchurch Massacre:
- Journalist Wanted to ‘Lure’ and Kill Christians As Revenge for Christchurch Massacre
- Peculiarities in the Christchurch mosque-shooting video banned by New Zealand government
- Christchurch Shooting Being Used To Silence Free Speech & Questioning Of The False Flag Event Globally
- Civil Disobedience & Noncompliance Are Damaging New Zealand’s Gun Control Efforts
- The History of Gun Control & Crime in Australia, New Zealand, & the UK
- Door-to-door gun confiscations begin in New Zealand; one gun owner already dead, with thousands more targeted by armed government thugs
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!