There was a shortage of prison guards assigned to watch Epstein and the ones that were watching him were overworked, possibly tired, a new report reveals.
(INTELLIHUB) — Metropolitan Correctional Center guards were overworked and understaffed on the morning of Jeffrey Epstein’s purported death by hanging.
From the AP:
Guards on Jeffrey Epstein’s unit were working extreme overtime shifts to make up for staffing shortages the morning of his apparent suicide, a person familiar with the jail’s operations told The Associated Press.
The jail staff failed to follow protocols leading up to Epstein’s death , according to a report from The New York Times , deepening the fallout from what led to the highly connected financier’s apparent suicide.
Sounds like a perfect set up for a jailbreak or a good excuse for someone who has been put into a witness relocation program, wouldn’t you say?
More of the latest on Epstein “suicide”…
- Fmr Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein Downplays Jeffrey Epstein Suicide
- Jeffrey Epstein’s Endless Connections
- Trump Wants Investigation into Any Possible CLINTON LINKS to Epstein’s Death
- 7 Unanswered Questions About Epstein’s Death That The Media Needs to be Talking About
- “There’s No Way Jeffrey Epstein Could Have Killed Himself” Says Former Inmate