(Natural News) In today’s Situation Update, I’m announcing a shift of focus for the broadcast. Instead of running down each day’s bad news — which is sure to continue for years — we are laying out real-world solutions for how to protect ourselves from tyranny.
To defend human rights and human freedom, however, we must first understand where rights come from.
Rights do not come from government. This is why no government can legitimately take away your rights, as they were not the source in the first place.
All rights are natural extensions of a very small number of gifts from God. These gifts include the gift of life and the gift of consciousness (free will).
Will the 2nd Amendment Be Destroyed By the Biden Admin?
From those gifts — which can only be granted by God, as no government, corporation or person can create life or consciousness — spring a series of natural rights. These rights include:
- The right to freedom of expression (which springs naturally from the gift of consciousness).
- The right to say no to medical interventions (which springs naturally from the gift of life and body… i.e. you own your body).
- The right to self-defense.
- The right to sound money, which springs naturally from your right to benefit from the product of your conscious labor or creative works.
- The right to travel freely, without restriction.
… and many more such rights.
In today’s Situation Update, I cover why the future of human freedom rests in codifying these divine rights into local law so that our God-given gifts and rights may be protected even in the face of federal government tyranny.
I also discuss we censorship, coercion, vaccine mandates and fiat currency systems are all expressions of Satanism, while freedom, honest money and the respect of free will are divine principles in alignment with the Creator.
Listen to today’s full podcast to gain this key understanding of the foundations of human freedom and where your rights actually come from.
Hear each day’s new podcast at:
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!