A video from Australia brings on of the best impromptu liberty speeches you will ever hear and it wasn’t long and drawn out, but straight to the point.
An Aussie who served his people was asked why he was out in protest against the current tyranny in Australia.
When asked why he was there, he declared, “I’m here today for the essential freedom of human beings, the same reason I went to East Timor; the same reason I served there, I served the people of East Timor there in Australia for their independence and freedom.”
- Former Australian Special Forces Commander Riccardo Bosi: This Stops When We Stop It (Video)
- Despite Horrifying State Violence, Brave Australia Continue To Resist COVID Police State (Video)
- Young Australian Woman: Is Comparing 1930s Germany To Today Making Sense Now? (Video)
- Nazi Germany 2.0 Begins: Australian Army Now Transferring “COVID”-Positive Cases & Contacts To Quarantine Camps (Video)
He then reminded the interviewer that the East Timorese were deprived of freedom but desired to have it and fought for it and won it.
Will the 2nd Amendment Be Destroyed By the Biden Admin?
“I was more than happy to go,” he said.
The gentleman said that after serving, he though he would take it easy and relax and retire, but what is taking place in the country can no longer be ignored.
“It’s garbage,” he said, referring to the medical tyranny being imposed upon Australia.
He went on to speak about being at the very first march for freedom there in Australia, along with the second one. While he admits that some were afraid, he went on to say that fear was OK, but courage triumphs over fear.
The man said that a World War II veteran taught him that fear was: False Evidence Appearing Real -or- Face Everything And Recover.
The gentleman continued by saying that “courage is just having fear, but still doing what you know the right thing to do is even when you’re afraid.”
“Even when I’m shaking and scared, I’ll still stand up for freedom,” he exhorted. “We all need to do that.”
Speaking of the medals pinned on his shirt, he said, “These medals mean nothing without these Australians, us, as a team. We’re a brotherhood, a sisterhood. I have a wife, I have children. I’m a human.”
Then he went on to slap the woke crowd.
- 20,000 Australians Shut Down Melbourne Highway In Massive Lockdown Protest & It’s Glorious! (Video)
- Dystopian Horror In Australia Released While Lt. General Promises To Put A Needle In EVERY Arm By Christmas (Video)
- Australian Parliament Member: “America, We Need You To Lead The World As An Example, Be A Beacon Of Hope & Freedom For The Rest Of The World” (Video)
- Former Aussie Air Force Veteran Alan Hennessey Discloses What’s Actually Going On In Australia (Video)
“I don’t care what color your skin is,” he continued. “I don’t care if you call yourself Arthur or Martha. I don’t care what’s between your legs.”
He then brought it to the crescendo: “If you’re a human and you want freedom and you don’t want to be caged, come with us!”
Now, watch and listen to it for yourself. You’ll be encouraged, even if you aren’t in Australia.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!
Get Your DAILY DUH at Stupid Politics![wp-rss-aggregator feeds="136804" template="stupid-politics"]