Epstein’s moral compass was very broken.
And, considering we have not seen sufficient proof that he is dead, he might be molesting children as I write this.
Jean-Luc Brunel was an Epstein friend and a scout for Next Top Model.
For a birthday gift, according to testimony in court documents, Brunel found 12-year-old triplets for Epstein to have his way with.
Here’s more from The Daily Mail:
- High-profile Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre described the sadistic birthday present in unsealed court documents from a 2015 lawsuit
- She said the millionaire bragged about paying to have the 12-year-old girls, believed to be sisters, flown in from France for one day
- The gift allegedly came from Epstein’s longtime friend Jean-Luc Brunel
- Epstein invested $1million to help launch Brunel’s Miami-based modeling firm MC2, in return for a ‘supply of girls on tap’, the suit claims
- Brunel allegedly supplied illegitimate visas for underage girls from foreign countries and Epstein housed them at his brother’s apartment in Manhattan
- The model scout, 72, has denied all involvement in Epstein’s alleged crimes
Will the 2nd Amendment Be Destroyed By the Biden Admin?
Jeffrey Epstein once had three 12-year-old girls flown in from France for him to abuse as a sadistic birthday present, unsealed court documents have alleged.
The fresh allegations were made by Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who claims she was recruited to be a ‘sex slave’ by the millionaire financier and his girlfriend Ghislane Maxwell when she was 15 in 1999.
Sorry. No data so far.
Giuffre made the allegations in a civil suit filed by the Miami US attorney’s office in 2015. It sought to overturn the sweetheart plea bargain Epstein received in 2008, under which he served just 13 months in prison after pleading guilty to having sex with a minor.
She said that the French girls, believed to be sisters, were a gift from Epstein’s longtime acquaintance and frequent guest Jean-Luc Brunel.
‘Jeffrey bragged after he met them that they were 12-year-olds and flown over from France because they’re really poor over there, and their parents needed the money or whatever the case is and they were absolutely free to stay and flew out,’ Giuffre said.
She said she saw the three girls with her own eyes and that Epstein had repeatedly described to her how the girls had massaged him and performed oral sex on him. They were flown back to France the next day.
These are allegations but they certainly don’t seem too far from believable for a man like Jeffrey Epstein:
- Epstein’s “Orgy Island”: St. James Island exposed — The elites best kept secret
- BUSTED! Look Who Flew With DISGRACED Epstein on His Private Jet
- Epstein Pedo Perpetrators Evade Justice
The American media seems to be slow to move on this story, but here is another take from The New Zealand Herald:
Sickening details of a “birthday present” given to paedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein have been alleged in unsealed court documents.
The accusations were made by Virginia Roberts Giuffre in a civil suit filed by the Miami US attorney’s office in 2015.
The suit was an effort to reverse a plea bargain Epstein received in 2008, where he served 13 months in prison after pleading guilty to having sex with a minor.
Giuffre said that three 12-year-old French girls, believed to be sisters, were a sick “birthday present” from Epstein’s friend Jean-Luc Brunel, a French model scout who has appeared on the hit reality show series Next Top Model.
The Daily Mail reports that Giuffre said: “Jeffrey bragged after he met them that they were 12-year-olds and flown over from France because they’re really poor over there, and their parents needed the money or whatever the case is and they were absolutely free to stay and flew out.”
“He was so excited about the entire event, replayed over and over again over the next course of weeks how cute they were and how you could tell they were really young,” she said.
“‘Laughing the whole way through, Jeffrey thought it was absolutely brilliant how easily money seduced all walks of life, nothing or no one that couldn’t be bought.”
Brunel allegedly acquired illegitimate visas for underage girls from around the world and delivered them to Epstein.
Some Americans are having a hard time believing that Epstein is actually dead.
In fact, even those who might believe he is dead are having a hard time believing he committed suicide:
In case you don’t have time to read the above article, the poll shows that ONLY 29% of Americans believe that Epstein committed suicide.
So what about another theory?
Is he alive and being protected? Maybe.
- Release of official autopsy showing broken bones in Epstein’s neck is all the proof we need that he’s still ALIVE… here’s why
My hunch is that we will never know.
But I do believe that a man with so many powerful friends, some of which have turned into foes, was either murdered or helped into hiding.
What do you think?
Image Credit: The Daily Mail
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!