Infections and deaths continue to mount in various countries despite nationwide vaccination programs. Vaccine injuries and deaths are also being recorded at an alarming rate worldwide, especially in highly vaccinated countries. Big Pharma and their cohorts are sensing that people are beginning to wake up and push back.
Deaths continue to increase in Australia, while 15 percent of American adults are diagnosed with a new condition after getting COVID-19 vaccines. Over 40 percent of parents in the U.S. say they will “definitely not” vaccinate their children, while the German Hospital Federation demands withdrawal of vaccine mandate.
Highly vaccinated countries are not doing well against COVID-19
Based on July 27 graphs from Our World in Data, the U.K. has the highest number of COVID-19 hospitalizations; Germany has the highest number of patients in the ICU with COVID-19; and Australia has the highest number of COVID-19 deaths.
Australia also has the highest number of COVID patients per million followed by Canada, Ireland, the U.S., Denmark and the Netherlands.
Despite two years of radical and experimental mandatory public health policy with the goal of “zero-COVID-19 at all costs,” Australia now has 15,572 excess deaths for 2021-2022 above baseline (nine percent higher) and 8,308 excess deaths above the five-year range based on graphs from Our World in Data.
As of writing, Australia is over 96 percent vaccinated. Despite the high vaccination rate, over 100 deaths a week are reported due to the coronavirus.
More than two years after Operation Warp Speed began, Children’s Health Defense tasked John Zogby Strategies with conducting two surveys about attitudes and the overall health of American adults.
Data from the first survey comprised of 1,038 adults indicated that 67 percent of respondents received one or more COVID-19 vaccines – six percent received one dose, 28 percent received two doses, 21 percent received three doses and 12 percent took four or more. Thirty-three percent were unvaccinated.
Among adults who received a COVID-19 vaccine, 15 percent reported that they were diagnosed by a medical practitioner with a new condition within weeks to several months after vaccination. (Related: The HighWire with Del Bigtree: VICP and CICP are overwhelmed with vaccine complaints.)
A follow-up question provided a list of medical conditions and asked diagnosed respondents to “select all that apply.” Out of the participants who were medically diagnosed with a new condition within weeks to several months after getting vaccinated, the top five cited conditions were:
- blood clots (21 percent)
- heart attack (19 percent)
- liver damage (18 percent)
- leg clots/lung clots (17 percent)
- stroke (15 percent )
In the second survey comprised of 829 adults aged 18 to 49, 62 percent of respondents received a COVID-19 vaccine and 38 percent did not.
Twenty-two percent of the vaccinated reported being medically diagnosed within weeks to several months after the shot.
The top five cited new conditions include:
- autoimmune disease (21 percent)
- blood clots (20 percent)
- stroke/lung clots (19 percent)
- liver damage/leg clots/heart attack (17 percent)
- disrupted menstrual cycle/Guillain-Barre/Bell’s palsy (15 percent)
When describing the conditions, 47 percent said mild, 43 percent said serious and 10 percent said severe.
About 30 percent also reported knowing someone else who has been medically diagnosed within only weeks to several months after getting vaccinated.
Regarding trust in the government to handle future pandemics, only 23 percent said it has increased, 34 percent said it has decreased, 32 percent said it has remained the same and the rest were unsure.
More than 4 in 10 parents won’t let their kids get vaccinated
American parents are also making a stand by telling the government that they don’t want their kids to get vaccinated.
Parents cited concerns about “the newness of the vaccine and not enough testing or research, concerns over side effects, and worries over the overall safety of the vaccines.”
As of July 15, the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) has received over 1.3 million reports of coronavirus-related vaccine injuries and 29,635 deaths.
The risks of childhood COVID-19 vaccination need to be weighed against the benefits. Here are five things to consider before you vaccinate your child:
- The risk of COVID-19 is low among children. Why risk their health with potentially dangerous vaccines?
- Vaccines and oversight of them have failed, as proven by the many recorded cases of vaccine injuries and deaths.
- The risk is probably more than the benefit, from various adverse side effects to severe health conditions.
- Vaccine harm is minimized, usually by Big Pharma and mainstream media.
- The government is unsuccessful in monitoring vaccine injuries and deaths.
Don’t just listen to Big Pharma or the government. Weigh the pros and cons before subjecting yourself or your children to the potential side effects of COVID-19 vaccines.
Visit Vaccineinjurynews.com to learn more about COVID-19-related vaccine injuries and deaths.
Watch the video below to know more about how COVID-19 vaccines can damage the immune health of children.
This video is from the High Hopes channel on Brighteon.com.
More related stories:
- Bill Gates pushing to transform natural bananas into GMO FRANKENFOOD
- Pfizer’s COVID shot KILLS 9-year-old with no pre-existing conditions just two weeks after vaccination
- Texts from Jan. 6 Committee ‘star witness’ Cassidy Hutchinson reveal she didn’t respect panel, had no love lost for Liz Cheney
- WATCH!!! Not-so-cute “Robodogs” sporting machine guns seen being tested in viral videos as our dystopian future begins to emerge in full
- We Were Specifically Warned About This Coming War With China All The Way Back In The 1990s
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!