Rumors are swirling that Tucker Carlson’s sudden “vacation” from his Fox News show was actually a suspension, with some even suggesting that Ben Shapiro could ultimately take his place.
Carlson faced a firestorm of criticism following his assertion last week after two mass shootings that paranoia in America over white supremacy was a “hoax” and that the country faced far bigger problems.
He then announced he would be taking a short holiday.
“By the way,” Carlson told viewers on Wednesday last week, “I am taking several days off – headed to the wilderness to fish with my son.”
Fox News claims that Carlson’s vacation had been planned before the contentious remarks and that he will return on August 19.
However, as CNN noted, there is a long history of Fox News hosts taking sudden vacations when they are embroiled in controversies, including Laura Ingraham, Judge Jeanine, Sean Hannity, Jesse Watters and Bill O’Reilly, who never returned.
Numerous high profile individuals at Fox News have also refused to comment on Carlson’s “vacation.”
Journalist Patrick Howley even suggested that Ben Shapiro was being lined up to replace Tucker.
“The establishment is determined to move Shapiro into 8 o’clock instead of Tucker, and they figure the conservative movement is too stupid to notice the difference. That’s what they think of you. They think of you as sheep. They hate you,” he tweeted.
The establishment is determined to move Shapiro into 8 o'clock instead of Tucker, and they figure the conservative movement is too stupid to notice the difference. That's what they think of you. They think of you as sheep. They hate you.https://t.co/CThmHaSScu
— Patrick Howley (@HowleyReporter) August 11, 2019
Courtesy of Prison Planet
There is a war on free speech. Without your support, my voice will be silenced.
Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.
More Fox News Drama:
- FOX News’ Chris Wallace Uncloaks, Says Trump Is “Stroking Racial Divisions”
- Fake News: FOX News Has Moved to the Dark Side, Claims 42% of Americans FAVOR Impeaching Trump
- He’s PISSED! President Trump UNLOADS On FOX News In Heated Twitter Rant
- FOX Pushes Anti-Trump Fake News Poll, While 100,000 Request Tickets for Trump Kickoff in Orlando
- Fox News caught in FAKE NEWS lie: claims MMR vaccines don’t contain aborted human fetal tissue… WRONG!!!
- ‘They Suspended Suspicion!’ CNN Hosts Slam Fox News For Not Running Hard Enough With Russia Hoax