Fox News host Tucker Carlson praised President Trump on Monday night for withdrawing US troops from northern Syria and bashed GOP neocons “demanding we stay in Syria forever.”
From Daily Caller:
“We’d love to tell you it’s just the lefty hacks on CNN demanding that we stay in Syria forever, but unfortunately it was not– not even close. A ton of republicans on capitol Hill made exactly the same point,” Tucker said.take our poll - story continues below
Among those Republicans that Tucker called out were Sen. Majority leader Mitch McConnell, former Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley, South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsay Graham, Utah Republican Sen. Mitt Romney and Nebraska Republican Sen. Ben Sasse.
“All of them seem far angrier about the prospect of leaving Syria than they ever do about illegal immigration or Americans dying of fentanyl overdoses,” Tucker claimed.
- UK: Muslim received over $12,000 in welfare benefits while beheading 100 people for the Islamic State in Syria
- One Of Obama’s 10,000 Muslim Syrian Refugees Plotted Black Church Massacre
- Pulitzer Prize Winning Journalist Said Hillary Approved Sending Sarin Gas to Rebels to Frame Assad, Start Syrian War
- Damascus To Become A “Ruinous Heap”?: Syria Threatens To Attack The Golan Heights And Israel Prepares For War
- Senate Unites Against Trump to Defend Forever Wars in Syria, Afghanistan — ONLY 3 REPUBLICANS Vote “Nay”
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!
Get Your DAILY DUH at Stupid Politics![wp-rss-aggregator feeds="136804" template="stupid-politics"]