Former Ukrainian General Prosecutor Viktor Shokin said in a sworn affidavit that he was forced out of office because he “was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe” into a company with Joe Biden’s son Hunter on their Board of Directors and then-Vice President Joe Biden threatened to halt $1 billion in US aid to Ukraine unless he was fired.
The Hill’s John Solomon obtained the “once secret” statement, which he said was “prepared for a European Court,” and released it on Thursday.
As Shokin notes in his statement, Joe Biden was filmed bragging about getting him fired by threatening to withhold $1 billion in US aid while speaking to the Council on Foreign Relations on Jan 23, 2018:
This is unbelievably brazen corruption. Biden’s cokehead son Hunter Biden had zero qualifications for working in the natural gas industry yet he was getting paid $50,000 a month just to sit on their board.
Tucker Carlson on Dem Impeachment Efforts:
"Democrats want to spend the next year explaining why it was perfectly fair for Joe Biden's ne'er-do-well son to get 600k a year from Ukrainian oligarchs…but it's somehow criminal for @POTUS to ask about that…good luck with that!" pic.twitter.com/HA0epsascr
— The Columbia Bugle 🇺🇸 (@ColumbiaBugle) September 25, 2019
This is the real story of Ukraine-Gate our crooked media and government does not want to be exposed. Instead, they’re demanding President Trump be impeached and executed for treason for daring to look into it!
- Biden Refuses to Answer, Walks Away From Questions About Ukraine
- Media’s attempted smear of Trump over Ukraine revelations turns into massive DUMP of Joe Biden’s corruption and money funneling operations
- Rudy Giuliani: Biden & Dems “Have Fallen Into A Trap” When it Comes to Ukraine
- Biden Threatens to ‘Beat Trump Like A Drum’ After Being Asked About Hunter’s Ukraine Dealings
- ‘F**K YOU, Mr. President’: Hunter Biden Reacts to Trump’s Threat to Investigate His Ukraine Dealings