Just days after President Zelensky nationalized all TV media in order to “tell the truth about the war,” the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense was caught sharing fake video game footage they claimed was the Ukrainian Army “skillfully eliminating” four Russian Ka-52 helicopters.
“In the Kherson region this morning calculations of air defense of the Land Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine skillfully eliminated four K-52 helicopters of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation,” the Ukrainian MoD tweeted early Thursday. “We are proud of Ukrainian soldiers [two heart symbol emojis].”
This was the clip:
This video of "the masterful destruction of four #Russian Ka-52s at once" over #Kherson was circulated by #Ukrainian ministry of defence today. It turns out: this is an Arma 3 videogame with old #Soviet Ka-50s in the videogame.#Russia #Ukraine #RussiaUkraineWar pic.twitter.com/0nwSx5XD3Atake our poll - story continues below
— Doç. Dr. Mosab Hawarey (@DrHawarey) March 25, 2022
The footage is actually from the video game ARMA 3 and was released just days ago by a YouTuber who goes by Norov.
The MoD deleted the video after it was shown to be a fraud.
- DHS spied on Americans, collected their financial information in bulk: U.S. senator
- Newsom wants to spend $11 billion to give Californians $400 gas cards, throwing more incendiary money into an already inflationary economy
- Scientists look to create chimeric mRNA vaccines that can be deployed through food
- Joe Biden warns of looming food shortages coming to America as occupying regime commits economic suicide
- Ukraine is playing a vital role in the globalists’ Great Reset agenda
- Biden regime putting American troops in Ukraine, setting country up for direct engagement in World War III
- Ukraine’s top military medical commander brags about ordering mass CASTRATION of all wounded Russian soldiers in latest Nazi-like eugenics celebration
- Russia deploys unknown munition in Ukraine, baffling western military experts
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!