(Natural News) Just when you thought that the sickos in the mainstream media could not do more to debase our culture and tear down our society, here comes USA Today with a piece legitimizing pedophilia because people who engage in sex acts with children are just…”misunderstood.”
“Pedophilia is viewed as among the most horrifying social ills. But scientists who study the sexual disorder say it is also among the most misunderstood,” the article, by Alia E. Dastagir, begins. “Researchers who study pedophilia say the term describes an attraction, not an action, and using it interchangeably with ‘abuse’ fuels misperceptions” about pedophiles.
One of the experts quoted for the ‘story’ compared pedophilia to any other unguarded sexual impulse that society disapproves of. For instance, psychologist Anna Salter said she begins her sessions with this question: “How many of you have ever had an inappropriate sexual thought?”
But of course, it’s not necessarily about having “inappropriate” sexual thoughts; the danger and the injury to society come when persons go from having thoughts to acting on them.
Will the 2nd Amendment Be Destroyed By the Biden Admin?
The piece goes on to favorably quote Allyn Walker, a former Old Dominion University professor, who has promoted the concept of “destigmatizing pedophilia” in a way that leftists always do, by changing our language. He believes pedophiles should be called “minor-attracted persons,” which is beyond insane.
Walker, who is a transgender using the pronouns “they/them” (itself beyond the brink of insanity), claims that the “stigma” against being sexually attracted to minors “can actually lead to harm against children,” which is nonsensical and sounds more like he/she is searching for an excuse to sexually molest kids.
USA Today, one of the most widely read outlets in the country, also began a lengthy Twitter thread, since deleted, with this statement: “We think we know what a pedophile is. There’s a lot we’re misunderstanding.”
USA Today has deleted its entire pedophile apologia thread but don’t let them memory hole this pic.twitter.com/vVYzdgsAsP
— Auron MacIntyre (@AuronMacintyre) January 11, 2022
In case anyone needs to see it to believe it https://t.co/JFud9bRIE8
— DogeFace (@realDogeFace1) January 11, 2022
“When most of the public thinks of pedophilia, they assume it’s synonymous with child sexual abuse. A pedophile is an adult who is sexually attracted to children, but not all pedophiles abuse kids, and some people who sexually abuse kids are not pedophiles,” the paper told its readers via Twitter before deleting the thread, adding:
“A previous thread did not include all information and the story it was written about is behind a paywall. We made the decision to delete the thread. The initial thread lacked the context that was within the story and we made the decision the pull down the entire thread.”
The initial thread lacked the context that was within the story and we made the decision the pull down the entire thread.
— USA TODAY Life (@usatodaylife) January 11, 2022
Roughly 20 percent of all girls and 5 percent of all boys experience childhood sexual abuse, according to the National Center for the Victims of Crime.
Needless to say, the paper was blasted for its attempt to legitimize the most heinous sexual predators in our society.
The Internet is forever assholes good try on the delete tho!
USA TODAY TRIES TO “UNDERSTAND” PEDOPHILES!!!
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) January 11, 2022
“The Internet is forever a******s good try on the delete tho!” Donald Trump Jr. noted on Twitter. “To me (and probably anyone who has been watching) this is nothing more than the first step of trying to normalize this kind of behavior.”
The article, which appeared in USA Today’s “Health and Wellness” section, also drew a host of scathing responses from many other readers, the Daily Wire reported.
“F***ing what,” one person wrote in response.
“Did your editor approve of you writing this or did you just kind of slip this article in?” asked another person.
The counter-revolutionary left is pulling out all the stops to completely destroy what is left of our culture.
Today’s HOT NEWS, 1-14-2022
- Washington State legalized “flesh goo” liquefaction of human corpses one year before activating COVID concentration camps that will target unvaxxed conservatives with “strike team” operations… efficient, stealth disposal of bodies now perfected
- Leaked military documents show that ivermectin “works throughout all phases” of covid… so why has the medical establishment SUPPRESSED it for two years?
- Pfizer CEO just admitted his company’s shots are useless, double jabbed have “very limited protection, if any” – so why are governments still paying for Pfizer shots and mandating them?
- USA Today shocker: Paper seeks to justify pedophilia, calls it merely “inappropriate” and “among the most misunderstood” conditions in U.S.
- Supreme Court Blocks Biden OSHA Vax Mandate For Businesses, Allows Rule For Health Care Workers
- CDC’s Walensky now admits that covid vaccines “can’t prevent transmission” … so what’s the point of vaccine passports?
- U.S. shoppers facing increasingly barren shelves, with comparisons to Soviet stores in the 1980s amid Biden’s worsening supply chain crisis
- GOP Doesn’t Offer White Voters Much of Anything
- A New Bill In California Would “Double Taxes” In Order To Pay For A Statewide Single Payer Healthcare System
- Americans Find Empty Shelves At Grocery Stores Across The Country Amid Omicron Surge
Dean is Back!!!
After two years I have regained my eyesight and I'm back to rejoin the fight.
I have overcome my health issues thanks to prayers, perseverance and GOD!
But my finances are in bad shape and I need help to get my children back (wife kicked me out).
If you can help financially please click here. If money is tight, I'd still welcome prayers. Please.
Thank YOU and God Bless!
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!