According to James O’Keefe of Project Veritas, United States Postal Service officials will testify under oath in Pennsylvania about backdating of ballots in the 2020 election.
On Thursday, O’Keefe tweeted, “BREAKING: Michigan @USPS Whistleblower Details Directive From Superiors: Back-Date Late Mail-In-Ballots As Received November 3rd, 2020 So They Are Accepted.”
“Separate them from standard letter mail so they can hand stamp them with YESTERDAY’S DATE & put them through,” he added.
Will the 2nd Amendment Be Destroyed By the Biden Admin?
“One of the USPS officials in Pennsylvania has just agreed to go on the record and is willing to testify under oath to the backdating of ballots. We will be releasing his interview imminently…” O’Keefe tweeted.
- Philadelphia Registered Democrat Observer: “This is Coup Against The President of The United States of America”
- Democrats Working To Steal Pennsylvania, Wrongfully Preventing Poll Watchers (Watch)
- Pennsylvania’s Supreme Court rules mail-in ballots will count even if signatures don’t match
- Report: Pennsylvania Rejects 372,000 Mail-In Ballots – Leaves Many Voters Confused
- Pennsylvania: Obscure Law Could Result In 100,000 Mail-In Ballots Being Thrown Out Without Ever Being Counted
- Federal Judge Strikes Down COVID Orders By Pennsylvania’s Governor & Health Secretary As Unconstitutional – Will The People Deal With Them As Criminals?
- DOJ: Democrats Paid Pennsylvania Election Officials to Stuff Ballot Box
- Is It Legit or Is It a Rumor? A County Clerk Answers All Our Questions About the Election Process
We’ve told you that this is going to be another circus, and that’s how it will be treated. You won’t see any justice brought, just political theater, and that, my friends, is how it will be played… until the next election.
Just keep your eyes on what they are actually doing behind the American people’s back, both parties that is, while your eyes are on this story.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!