Like hundreds, if not thousands before her, a 39-year-old mother is dead now following her second
- Doctor Mocks Anti-Vaxxers While Getting Experimental COVID Jab – Dies Days Later (Video)
- Another One Takes The Jab And Dies: Detroit News TV Anchor Dies One Day After Taking COVID Vaccine
- Tennessee: 37-Year-Old Surgeon Dies After Getting Second COVID Jab
- Woman Dies Within Hours Of Receiving Pfizer Vaccine: This Is The Obvious Reason That The Mainstream Media And Big Tech Companies Are Illegally Censoring
Fox 29 reports:
…a 39-year-old single mom from Ogden who died four days after her second dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. Her family, who is now waiting on an autopsy, held a celebration of life for her this past weekend.
Kassidi Kurill by all accounts was healthy, happy and “had more energy” than just about anyone else around her. Her family told 2News she had no known health problems or pre-existing conditions.
Will the 2nd Amendment Be Destroyed By the Biden Admin?
Kassidi Kurill’s Story
I didn’t really cry when my dad died, I cry a lot for her.
Alfred Hawley, a retired Hill Air Force Base fighter pilot, is a military man who has known risk and loss his entire life. He’s taken it all in stride, until now.
Sorry. No data so far.
An hour before his daughter’s celebration of life this past Saturday, he sat down to talk about his baby girl, the one who always wore makeup to cover up the freckles he loved so much.
With tears in his eyes, Alfred said “I’m at a state in my life where I’m ok with that (emotion)” as he wiped a tear from his cheek; not the first and not the last.
“She was the one who promised to take care of me” he said.
The death of his youngest daughter came out of nowhere in a year where this family has already suffered unimaginable grief with three funerals before Kassidi in the past 370 days.
Four days after Kassidi’s second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, she was gone. Dead before most of her family could say their goodbyes.
“She came in early and said her heart was racing and she felt like she need to get to the emergency room.” Alfred woke up that Thursday morning to his daughter asking for help.
Kassidi and her 9-year-old daughter Emilia lived with her parents. They’d been one family under the same roof since Emilia was born. Mom and Dad, grandma and grandpa always close by when they were needed.
Alfred, now retired, spent a lot of time with his girls. Kassidi, he says, “got sick right away, soreness at the shot location then started getting sick then started complaining that she was drinking lots of fluids but couldn’t pee and then felt a little better the next day.”
It was her second shot; the first came with a sore arm but no real side effects or issues. Kassidi was the first in the family to get the vaccine. She was a surgical tech for several local plastic surgeons, and the vaccine was a part of the job. She stepped up to get the shot, her family says, without hesitation.
She was absolutely fine with getting it, in fact she told all of us- it’s fine you guys should all get it.
Kassidi’s older sister Kristin, often confused as her twin, lives in Arizona. The distance didn’t matter much, they visited often and talked on the phone every day.
The day her sister got the second COVID-19 shot was a normal one from their conversations throughout the day. “They had gone shopping, she was fine then started feeling not so great that evening.”
- Dozens Develop Rare Blood Disorder & Doctor Dies After Receiving COVID Vaxx
- Insanity: “Excited” HealthCare Worker Dies After 2 Covid-19 Vaccine – Wife Says He Would Do It Again!
- Legendary Baseball Hero Hank Aaron Dies At 86 Within 2 Weeks Of Getting COVID Injection
- Trump Claims Credit For Experimental Device Injections, Tells Supporters “Get Your Shot” – Apparently, Doesn’t Want Credit for Adverse Effects & Deaths
Kristin said they were not worried about Kassidi because “everyone from her work had flu like symptoms -so we thought that was normal.” The kind of thing you had to sweat out for a couple days.
Kassidi got the second shot on Monday, Feb. 1. While she was in bed all day Tuesday and Wednesday, it wasn’t until Thursday morning she knew something was wrong. She woke up early, got ready and asked her dad to driver her to the local ER, where they arrived by 7 a.m.
As soon as they walked in the door, Kassidi was throwing up. Minutes later, questions were raised about what was making her so sick.
Her dad recalls doctors asking question after question, “Is there any explanation?”
He answered saying, “She just had the shot, they did a blood test and immediately came back and said she was very-very sick, and her liver was not functioning.”
Kristin, still in Arizona, knew her sister had gone to the hospital but the speed of what was happening was “so unexpected.” She was thinking Kassidi would get an IV with fluids and be back home in an hour.
Alfred, who was at the ER with his daughter knew they were not going home any time soon.
“It was a total shock and I was even afraid to tell my wife” he recalled. It was a call he did not want to make.
Kassidi was flown to Intermountain Medical Center in Murray, a trauma center where they had the ability to do transplants if needed. Her liver was failing and a transplant, doctors believed, was her best option at survival.
That’s when Kristin got the call her sister was being transferred. She jumped on the first flight to Utah, but when she landed, she was not allowed in the hospital because of COVID-19 protocols. She waited with Kassidi’s daughter Emilia, hoping for a miracle.
Both of Kassidi’s parents volunteered to donate a portion of their liver, they knew if they were not a match, they could be part of a trade where someone else who was a match could help their daughter.
They never got the chance to offer the lifesaving gift. Doctors at Intermountain were doing everything they could to get Kassidi stable, but nothing seemed to work. Alfred said his daughter’s liver, kidney and heart shut down.
- Dr. Lee Merritt On Experimental “Operating System” Injections: We’re Going To See A Lot Of Deaths
- Big Pharma Ramps Up More Jabs – Claims “No Serious Safety Concerns” Despite Deaths & Adverse Effects
- Will Vaccine Deaths Exceed COVID Deaths?
- Dr. Lee Merritt: The Vaxx Is Preparing World For Mass Death Event (Video)
Kassidi was dead just thirty hours after arriving in the emergency room.
An autopsy was performed but due to privacy laws, the State Medical Examiner’s office can’t comment.
However, Utah’s chief Medical Examiner Dr. Erik Christensen said proving vaccine injury as a cause of death almost never happens. The only time Dr. Christensen could recall a death where the cause would be from a vaccine would be in the immediate case of Anaphylaxis, and that would be an almost instant death from receiving the shot.
KUTV also discovered four other deaths in their investigation into Utah families who had reported adverse side effects to the Center for Disease Control’s Vaccine Adverse Reporting System.
Let’s be honest here: This young woman is dead because she responded to the fear generated over a “virus” that no one has isolated or purified, and therefore, not proven to actually exist. She took an experimental injection of a medical device into her body based on fear propaganda put out by Big Pharma, the media and the lying politicians pimping the jab.
- #AskTheExperts – Doctors, Nurses & Health Care Professionals From Around The World: “The COVID Vaccine Is Neither Safe Nor Effective” (Video)
- #AskTheExperts II: Medical Professionals Address BBC Panorama Anti-Vaxx Propaganda (Video) #DareToThink
- #AskTheExperts – Shemirani, Corbett, Madej & Kaufman – The Vaccine Rollout Has Begun, Here’s What You’re Not Being Told!
- Nurse & Nutritionist Kate Shemirani: Experimental COVID Injection Doesn’t Fulfill Legal Requirement & Definition For A Vaccine, But Does Fulfill Definition Of A “Device” (Video)
In the end, Big Pharma has immunity from anything to do with her death, along with the media and politicians who have claimed this injection is both “safe and effective.” It’s neither.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!