While appearing on CNN, Rep. Seth Moulton, D-Mass., blamed voters who, according to him, “don’t want to listen to rational arguments” for the opposition to the sham impeachment coup.
Talk about a typical smug, arrogant liberal elitist.
The fact is, voters have been listening and watching. And what they see is an entire political party so bent on revenge for 2016 that they’re willing to declare war on the American people, the Constitution, the rule of law, the rules of the House and reality itself to enact a coup d’etat against a duly-elected president.
And more and more, they don’t like what they see.
In reality, it is DEMOCRATS who refuse to listen to rational arguments, not the voters…
Sorry. No data so far.
It’s time to remind these people who it is they work for next November.
- Democrats Promise Perpetual Impeachment After Senate Acquittal (Video)
- Nadler: ‘Can’t rely on election’ as polls show waning impeachment support
- Analysis: Democrat Party a DIRECT THREAT to United States with sham impeachment
- Former Navy SEAL Craig ‘Sawman’ Sawyer warns of ‘gruesome massacre’ if Trump removed from office
- Opinion: Radical Democrats, allies deliberately pushing America to brink of second bloody civil war
- Did You See The Schiff Signs at Impeachment Hearings This Week?
- Impeachment–why the Deep State is Smiling
- Gaetz Goes There!!! Describes Hunter Biden’s Drug Induced Adventures During Impeachment Hearings
- As Dem Impeachment Flounders, Trump & McConnell Are Transforming The Liberal 9th Circuit Into a Court Our Founders Would be Proud of
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!