Leave it to MSNBC to find the craziest take yet from the left regarding Trump’s actions in Baghdad. While appearing on Wednesday’s edition of MSNBC Live, Hillary Mann Leverett seemed to go all in for Iran and their Hezbollah proxies that killed an American on Friday and injured four soldiers, Newsbusters reported.
“He’s attacking war heroes, people who fought ISIS. Iraqis who fought ISIS and claiming somehow they’re just proxy puppets in Iran when in Iraq, many are seen as war heroes and so he’s sparking these types of backlash against the United States, against the U.S. military presence, diplomat presence and this just gives Iran all sorts of assets around the region,” she claimed.
That’s right — she called terrorists, “war heroes.”
Here’s a partial transcript, courtesy of Newsbusters:
GEOFF BENNETT: You mentioned something that we talked about before the show started with these 750 U.S. troops going to the region. That’s 750 targets as you put it.
HILLARY MANN LEVERETT: Yes. President Trump keeps giving the gift that keeps on giving to Iran. He’s sending more troops, he’s attacking war heroes, people who fought ISIS. Iraqis who fought ISIS and claiming somehow they’re just proxy puppets in Iran when in Iraq, many are seen as war heroes and so he’s sparking these types of backlash against the United States, against the U.S. military presence, diplomat presence and this just gives Iran all sorts of assets around the region. In Iraq, the U.S. Embassy, the diplomats are sitting ducks. Many have compared it and even President Trump has tried not to compare it to Benghazi.
LEVERETT: But for some it’s also Saigon in Vietnam where U.S. diplomats were forced to flee from the roof by helicopter. How else are they going to get out of Iraq today? This is all a victory for Iran and 750 more troops just gives the Iranian and their friends more targets either to shoot at or even to take hostage.
Once again, we have to ask: Which comes first, the “liberal” or the “stupid?”
Sorry. No data so far.
Courtesy of Conservative Firing Line
- WAR!! Iran Has Gone Way Too Far This Time, Now We Wait for War to Begin
- War Coming? U.S. Airstrikes Hit Iranian-Backed Militias as Pentagon Warns More Military Action May Come
- Rep. Ilhan Omar Accused Of Passing Sensitive Info To Iran
- Liberals, media decry death of Iran terrorist leader Soleimani as Iranians celebrate; Ilhan Omar vows to stop Trump
- How the Obama Regime Likely Financed Attack on U.S. Embassy with Our Own Tax Dollars
- Trump on Handling of U.S. Embassy Attack: ‘This Will Not Be a Benghazi’ (Video)
- New York Times calls pro-Iran militants vowing to murder U.S. Embassy employees ‘Mourners’
- Report: Iran Secretly Transporting Nuclear Capable Missiles Into Iraq
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!