While speaking at Politico’s Women Rule Summit on Tuesday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., admitted the Democrats’ efforts to impeach President Trump have been going on for two and a half years.
She also invoked the 2020 election, suggesting that it would only be fair if the president were impeached.
According to a post at Roll Call:
Yet, Pelosi invoked the appointment of Robert S. Mueller to lead the special counsel investigation as the start of the impeachment process when defending claims that Democrats have rushed the process.
“Speed? It’s been going on for 22 months, two and a half years actually,” she said.
“It’s not about speed,” Pelosi added. “It’s about urgency. … If we did not hold him accountable, he would continue to undermine our election. Nothing less is at stake than the central point of our democracy – a free and fair election.”
Here’s video of her statement:
So there you have it. Once again, the Democrats admit this is what they have been working for all along, with the end goal of essentially rigging the 2020 election.
Courtesy of Conservative Firing Line
- Shifty Comrade Schiff admits 2020 election reason Democrats filed bogus articles of impeachment in statement full of lies (Video)
- Analysis: Democrat Party a DIRECT THREAT to United States with sham impeachment
- Video of the Day: Nadler ADMITS impeachment coup about beating Trump in 2020
- Former Navy SEAL Craig ‘Sawman’ Sawyer warns of ‘gruesome massacre’ if Trump removed from office
- Opinion: Radical Democrats, allies deliberately pushing America to brink of second bloody civil war
- New Report: More Democrats Bailing on Impeachment Because of Pelosi’s Theatrics
- BOOM! Trump Just DERAILED the ENTIRE Impeachment SCAM, Pelosi & Schiff are Petrified
- Richard Nixon’s Son-in-Law to Nancy Pelosi: FAKE Impeachment is ‘A Disaster For Democrats In 2020’
- Meet John Dennis: The Man Tasked With Saving San Francisco (and America) From Nancy Pelosi
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!