In a video posted to YouTube on Saturday, One America News said that Jayne Zirkle, a high school senior in Washington, D.C., was harassed, threatened and ultimately hounded out of her school by left-wing hatemongers (redundant, I know) because she supports Donald Trump.
According to the report, Zirkle’s teachers allegedly lowered her grades because she supports the president.
Zirkle also told OANN the superintendent said the harassment “will blow over in a week or two” despite being presented with some 200 pages of online harassment and bullying.
The school says she can finish her senior year by taking her classes online.
Here’s video, as posted by OANN:
Liberalism, as I’ve repeatedly demonstrated since February 2011, is an ideology of insane, bloodthirsty rage and hate. As we and many others have reported, liberals have repeatedly threatened, harassed and attacked those who support the president.
It’s almost as if they really do want a second, bloody civil war over Trump.
- Magaphobia: Epidemic of Students Berated or Attacked for Wearing Trump Gear
- Yorktown, Virginia- Teacher Suspended After Wrapping Trump Flag Around Student’s Neck
- Video: Teacher calls student an ‘a**hole,’ evacuates class over pro-Trump MAGA hat
- Student carrying Trump flag assaulted during National Walkout Day
- HS student in Minnesota yearbook: ‘I would like to behead’ Donald Trump
- ‘Death Camps For Trump Supporters’ Fliers Posted in New York
- Anti-Trump director Larry Charles encouraging lunatic Leftists to buy guns so they can kill “MAGA people”
- MAGA teen gearing up to sue more than 50 media outlets, celebrities, public figures in ‘landmark’ libel case
- Kentucky Sam’s Club: Gun Pulled On Man Wearing MAGA Hat: ‘It’s A Good Day For You To Die’
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!