During the sham impeachment debate on Wednesday, Rep. Louis Gohmert, R-Texas, unleashed fire on coup leader Jerrold Nadler after the New York Democrat accused him of spreading Russian propaganda on the floor of the House.
According to Fox News:
Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, let loose on Democrats during Wednesday’s historic debate on the articles of impeachment against President Trump – shouting at House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., after he apparently accused the Republican of delivering “Russian propaganda” on the House floor.
Gohmert had just finished speaking on the floor when Nadler said he was “deeply concerned that any member of the House would spout Russian propaganda on the floor of the House.”
Nadler’s comment set Gohmert off; he could be seen returning to the dais to shout down Nadler for his comment. The microphone on the Republican side was turned off at the moment when Gohmert approached, but he could be heard telling Nadler to take down his comment before the House returned to order.
Here’s video, courtesy of BlazeTV:
Of course, the talking point from the left is that anything Democrats and their media allies (masters?) disagree with is “Russian propaganda.”
Judging from the tweets posted over at Twitchy, it seems Gohmert hit a home run.
We need to see more of this from the GOP…
Courtesy of Conservative Firing Line
- Lock her up! Maxine Waters flashes white power hand sign during sham impeachment speech (Video)
- As sham impeachment heads to Senate, Dems complain about fairness, due process (Video)
- GOP Rep Doug Collins: Real Motive for Impeachment Is Clear — They Can’t Beat Trump in 2020 (Video)
- Analysis: Democrat Party a DIRECT THREAT to United States with sham impeachment
- Former Navy SEAL Craig ‘Sawman’ Sawyer warns of ‘gruesome massacre’ if Trump removed from office
Your Daily Briefing:
Fight Online Censorship!
Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!