Saturday, December 02nd, 2023

Breaking News

Were this military veteran’s organs harvested while in police custody?

Were this military veteran’s organs harvested while in police custody?

(Natural News) A devastated army veteran’s family is demanding answers after the 41-year-old died under mysterious circumstances while in police custody and his organs went missing.

It all started when Everett Palmer Jr. was charged with driving under the influence, failing to stay in his own lane, and careless driving after being found responsible for a single car accident in October 2016. The only person harmed in the accident was Palmer himself. When he failed to show up for court to address fines and fees related to the accident, a warrant was issued for his arrest.

On April 7, Palmer turned himself into police. Two days later, he was pronounced dead. What happened during those two days, however, remains a mystery. At 4:20 on the morning of April 9, York County prison staff claim they found him “hitting his head against his cell door.” At that point, they say they brought him to the in-house medical clinic. There, he was reportedly physically restrained for the next hour before becoming unresponsive. He was moved to York Hospital and pronounced dead there at 5:46 a.m.

Palmer’s cause of death is still undetermined. York County Coroner Pam Gay declined to elaborate on how Palmer was restrained – which is raising a lot of red flags – although she did comment that “sometimes they have to use physical restraint to render assistance to people… especially if they are self-harming.”

take our poll - story continues below

Will the 2nd Amendment Be Destroyed By the Biden Admin?

  • Will the 2nd Amendment Be Destroyed By the Biden Admin?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to DC Dirty Laundry updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The coroner stated that Palmer had a high level of methamphetamines in his system at the time of his death. This has prompted further questions given the fact that he had voluntarily turned himself in to the police two days prior. Depending on the testing method used, and it may even turn out that he somehow was given meth while in police custody.

The coroner said that his death came about due to “complications following an excited state, associated with methamphetamine toxicity, during physical restraint.”

What happened to Palmer’s organs – and why have they gone missing?

His family hired a forensic pathologist to investigate the matter further, but they were told that his organs were needed and have now disappeared under mysterious circumstances. His family wants to know how his brain and heart were taken out of his body without notification and why they have not been returned.

It’s anybody’s guess what might have happened to his organs. The fact that they’ve disappeared could point to a potential cover-up, and some have even theorized that they were harvested.

Because the police department and coroner are not being forthcoming, questions are growing about what caused his death, who may have been involved in it, and why exactly the county appears to be hiding something and continues to be evasive when answering questions.

In an email to the York Daily Record, the Palmer family’s attorney, Marlon Kirton, wrote: “There is nothing today that changes our view that an unarmed veteran and father of two died at the hands of law enforcement. He did not commit suicide, and this was no accident. He was killed.”

Palmer grew up in Queens, New York. He served as a paratrooper in the 82nd Airborne Division of the U.S. Army and later worked with special needs children before becoming a personal trainer. He left behind two sons aged 12 and 8.

Sources for this article include:

Your Daily Briefing:

Fight Online Censorship!

Get the news Google and Facebook don't want you to see: Sign up for DC Dirty Laundry's daily briefing and do your own thinking!

Translate »